Teaseviewer crashes [SOLVED]

Report bugs here!
Bamith
Kinky
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Straight

The tease viewer has crashed on me twice. Both times around 25 - 30 minute mark. It just freezes up in the middle of a slide. I wasn't sure if this was a known issue or not, so I figured I would post it. I will try and further replicate this issue, but that depends on the cards drawn.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

When the slideshow crashes, are you still able to use buttons like add time oder next slide or able to use the sidebar functions (add timer etc)?

If so:
Try to change the slide with the arrow keys, change the strokerate and the time and press the U - key (update), repeat if neccesary.
if the problem is in the update-timer this may reactivate him.

Check if it is caused by a broken image, (check on which image the slideshow crashes, its shown in the bottom left corner).
Save the Deck in the mainmenue and reload it and check if it crashes on the same slide. (Or on the image after this slide)

Is an error thrown?
Go to the Main folder, there should be an error folder is there a file with a matching date?
(Most likely not, because im still integrating the write-error function but some exceptions have this already).

And maybe download the latest version, you may still have the first release.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls

Return to “Bugs”

• Information