Gif resize quality is poor, whenever

Report bugs here!
Volco
Horny
Keys: 0,62 
Orientation: Straight

This is not really a bug, but more a comparison with the work done with CTIDeckBuilder07

The fact is that with 0131TeaseViewer, the GIF quality is really poor when resized, even in ultra. Moreover, I haven't tested it yet, but it seems slow too. Added to that, the TeaseViewer do not resize to fullscreen, but keep a black band.

Seems that there is a simpler way to display the gifs.

Here is the comparison with the result of the two programs :
with TeaseViewer | +
with CTIDeckBuilder | +
The gif used | +
I tried to contact the CTIDeckBuilder07 team to have access to their sourcecode, to see what we could do about it. Wainting for their awnser.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

The Deckbuilder uses the entire screen and i left some free space for the menu and texts so the "blank space" is there because its keeping the aspect ratio.

Yes the gif quality isn´t that good and it is not bound to the resize quality options... maybe Deckbuilder used OpenGL or something like that for fast image operations (i don´t know) would be interesting to know but i don´t think that you will reach someone who could answer that ^^
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Volco
Horny
Keys: 0,62 
Orientation: Straight

0131 wrote:The Deckbuilder uses the entire screen and i left some fee space for the menu and texts so the "blank space" is there because its keeping the aspect ratio.
You made the settings pannel to appear/disapear easily. If I may, I think the blank space is now useless. (low priority)
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Yes thats right but at the moment its not possible to let the image use this extra space without overlapping the Strokerate and Slide labels. (because there is an wrapper sidebar which contains these elements)
I will add an option (most likely a double click on the image) which hides all sidebars and gives the image the entire screen as space.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls

Return to “Bugs”

• Information