Punishments

Bamith
Kinky
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Straight

So, I noticed there was the punishment folder in the tease viewer. Is this integrated into the viewer? IE, is there a button I could press that would automatically add a punishment card to the tease?
Nooster
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

The way I remember it, it's a pool of cards you draw a card out of for every task you failed to complete during the tease after it ended.

Punishment set :
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6hweco0jru98 ... nt?dl=0</a>

As you can see, most punishments are after-tease oriented, so I don't know how you could add them into a normal tease without it being out of place. (if you follow the original CTI rules)
But maybe I'm wrong and the new software works differently, Number 0131 will tell you I guess.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

The punishment part isn´t finished at the moment its just a folder without any functionallity, except to store your punishment cards, as Nooster said you draw them after the Tease if you did something wrong / ignored a card, and stuff like that.

I will add a button which draws a random punishment card from that folder in the Mainmenue and in the Slideshow soon.

In CTI 2, punishment cards will become more complex there will be a "punishment counter" and eachtime you show bad behavior like skipping a card, unallowed pausing, changing your strokerate / time per slide without permission,... the Teaseviewer will increase this counter.
And when you close or start a CTI 2 Slideshow there is a chance to draw one or more punishment cards based on how high your punishment counter is.
Each punisment card has a value (small value for easy instructions, high value for hard stuff).
The drawn card will substract its value from your pounishment counter.
The punishment counter is bound to your profile (like each each other CTI 2 card which has comprehensive effects).

Example Card:
Rough Mistress.
(Value=2000)
You made Mistress angry, your are not allowed to start a slideshow in the next 42h.
[*is only drawn before you start a slideshow, *will actually disable the Teaseviewer to work for 42h]
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls

Return to “CTI 2 - Talk”

• Information