CTI 2 card creator?

jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Bi

Hi,

I've been gone from this site for some time now, and was wondering if there has been any progress in adding new cards to the core set of cti 2 yet. After tasting CTI 2, CTI 1 just doesn't feel as good anymore. I love the huge catalog CTI 1 has but the automatic stuff that happens with CTI 2 just made things so much more fun.

So any updates yet?
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I haven't seen much here, but Simon came out with something similar.

Admittedly, I haven't looked into it much myself, even though I said I would. :?

http://www.cti-community.net/forum/view ... f=10&t=287
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!

I downloaded that and tested it out for a couple minutes. I'll try it out some more to see what I can do with the card creator. My initial impression though is that while I like the simplicity of the app and always love black backgrounds compared to grey or white, I found that it needs some more work before I would use it over cti 1 even. Half the cards didn't seem like they worked for me, the sounds were weird getting to work, and the buttons at the bottom for "I came" "I edged" and " I ruined my orgasm" were not really clear at first to me. After first few times of testing I got the hang of it and kind of liked the app though. I see potential in it....but it was the same for CTI 2 and I haven't really seen much since that came out.

Going to try creating a few cards in his app to really see if I like it. But I might wait for a couple of updates to see what other people think of it as well.
Simon
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Switch

jessicawolf53 wrote:I downloaded that and tested it out for a couple minutes. I'll try it out some more to see what I can do with the card creator. My initial impression though is that while I like the simplicity of the app and always love black backgrounds compared to grey or white, I found that it needs some more work before I would use it over cti 1 even. Half the cards didn't seem like they worked for me, the sounds were weird getting to work, and the buttons at the bottom for "I came" "I edged" and " I ruined my orgasm" were not really clear at first to me. After first few times of testing I got the hang of it and kind of liked the app though. I see potential in it....but it was the same for CTI 2 and I haven't really seen much since that came out.

Going to try creating a few cards in his app to really see if I like it. But I might wait for a couple of updates to see what other people think of it as well.
I'm working on update 1.6 at the moment, if you notice anything else, please reach out to me or post on the thread, I'm always looking to improve it.
Always watching.
souquethirteen
Curious
Keys: 1,91 

Has anyone had any luck with creating CTI2 / Scripts?

Been through 0131 and BlackCTIS card creators, but i can't seem top get them to behave like other CTI2 cards.
With 0131's, I use the CTI CardCreator, but I can't add any actions or commands to the cards. It's been years and i want to think there was a separate creator for cti2 at one point?
With BlackCTIS I can get past the "something in this CTIS config is wrong" in the creator and give a simple command like an instruction or add a key, but neither work when added to the BlackCTIS viewer, they behave simply as a regular cards.

I would love to be able to test my new CTI2/Script cards into 0131's Tease viewer, but I can't add supplemental cards any longer. CTI2 has become completely un-editable, I can no longer add or change or hell even find where "CTI SET>CORE SET" is even located on my machine.

I feel like there use to be an easier way to make CTI2 Script cards preform better, but I've been away from CTI for many a year.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

Hi a CTI 2 card creator is planed, so far you can just make plain CTI cards.

I could add support for the CTI script cards, so it would be possible to play with them on my viewer.

If you REALY hard want to make CTI 2 cards now, i can give you access to the code and show you how to make cards.

PS: You can't find the CTI 2 cards on your PC because they reside inside the Teaseviewer.jar (you can open this file with Winrar)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
souquethirteen
Curious

I CAN OPEN IT WITH WINRAR~~!!
Never occurred to me, this opens many many doors.
Originally I wanted to create CTI2 Cards only so i could add them into the CTI2 itself and uncheck the core set and use my own.
But seeing it opened up I can edit things! New ticker noise omg, hallelujah!

I am stumped now on how to edit the core set's pictures. Are the pictures and the code hardwired into each other?
I've swapped pictures, I've swapped pictures while keeping the same exact name. I've replaced the pictures in both "Cards" and "Sets" folder ( sets seems to be slightly different ), I've made sure all new pictures are .png since that seems to be exclusively what you've used.

How can I add my own Cards into the Core Pack/ Edit the Core pack's pictures?

Is is simpler to just add new cards to supplemental instead?

Would it be easier to build my own "pack"? ( Core pack + Souquet pack )?

Essentially I just want to be able to use CTI2 player as easily as I use Cti(1), but have limitations on the very limited card selections in the CorePack.

Thank you very much for creating the software! The viewer is by far the best in its genre and beats out my silly dice/fourtune wheels/card games I've made in the past.

PS. how difficult would it be to learn to make CTI2 cards? In the code, if i could just see a "master template" for a working card, and understand what variables to change, I could get quite creative.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

How can I add my own Cards into the Core Pack/ Edit the Core pack's pictures?
It should be possible for you to change the pictures. (I suppose by cards you talk about the pictures?)

Go to the a folder (inside the .jar) with pictures, for example: Teaseviewer.jar\Teaseviewer\Cards\CoreSet\Chance_To_Cum\Pictures
1. Now delete the image you want to replace
2. Add (drag & drop) a new image with the exact same name and extention into the folder.
->Done (just tested it and it works)
->Be sure the file you added replaces the old file and is not just renamed to "filename_01"
->Keep in mind that all Corse Set cards have more than one possible image which can change based on the user settings. For example each Core Set card uses a picture featuring homosexual content if you set your preferences to that.
Is is simpler to just add new cards to supplemental instead?
In any case to add new cards you need to create them first or have someone to create them for you.
If you have a compiled CTI 2 card + pictures all you need is to drag them into the .jar file (into the right folder) after that it is playable.

PS. how difficult would it be to learn to make CTI2 cards? In the code, if i could just see a "master template" for a working card, and understand what variables to change, I could get quite creative.
You would have access to the code of all CTI 2 cards.
It is plain Java code, if you have a bit expierience with Java it wont be that hard.
I posted a few (old and outdated) code examples here: http://cti-community.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3

The easiest way to create new cards would be searching for an existing CTI 2 card or cards which already goes into your direction and copy + change the code to your needs.
Even i do most cards that way :P

If you are still interested add me on discord: #2628 or skype: number.0131

Finally be warned, the reason why i don't publish a CTI 2 card creator at this point is that i often add or change core functions of the CTI 2 system which could make old cards or cards from the community obsolete / non functional / outdated.
This could be very frustrating and confusing for your and the community.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
souquethirteen
Curious

It should be possible for you to change the pictures. (I suppose by cards you talk about the pictures?)
Yep.
Go the a folder (indisde the .jar) with pictures, for example: Teaseviewer.jar\Teaseviewer\Cards\CoreSet\Chance_To_Cum\Pictures
1. Now delete the image you want to replace
2. Add (drag & drop) a new image with the exact same name and extension into the folder.
->Done (just tested it and it works)
->Be sure the file you added replaces the old file and is not just renamed to "filename_01"
->Keep in mind that all Corse Set cards have more than one possible image which can change based on the user settings. For example each Core Set card uses a picture featuring homosexual content if you set your preferences to that.

Ya that's what I had assumed and this is exactly what I had done the first time. The pictures appear in the winrar before close, but when viewer is opened they only show as a black background with whatever "cti2/script" card instruction that was associated with the picture.

This happens both when editing CTI2 through the main viewer page ( purple 2 button ) and when in the actual tease itself. I had thought about the preferences as well, but i am working with two brand new installs of the viewer ( testing and master ) and hadn't made a profile that would have changed the sexuality that would limit the pictures I've edited, to my knowledge.

Files themselves are named identically, and I tried two ways.
Deleting the individual pictures and replacing the image with the same name and extension.
CTI2.Number 0131.Core Set.Special.03.png
And having the file already named exactly and just "overwriting" it by click dragging it into the winrar.
Tested separately on different instances of viewer and both gave me the same black screens.
Finally be warned, the reason why i don't publish a CTI 2 card creator at this point is that i often add or change core functions of the CTI 2 system which could make old cards or cards from the community obsolete / non functional / outdated.
This could be very frustrating and confusing for your and the community.

Oh I understand. People are whiny little things, its why we can't have nice things. :)
Ultimately, being able to change the pictures in the core pack and making new cards are both ends to the same goal of variety. While I'm very interested in learning CTI2 Card creation, at the moment if I can get the damn viewer to accept the changes I'm trying to make I'd be happy for a while!
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!

Thanks for all the info... unfortunately I don't have any experience with java. Guess I'll just have to wait :(

Return to “CTI 2 - Talk”

• Information