CTI2 Ideas

Shintomo
Kinky
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

I need to mention this: My ideas were evolving as I was writing this so it may seem a bit unorganized.
The Trick or Treat set and Skirmish set can be found here.
Trick or Treat | +
In a post earlier today Nooster mentioned the Trick or treat set in which:

"all cards were dilemmas, you had to pick between "treat" => the nicer option, and "trick" => the harder option. And it worked well because some other cards like chance to cum ones told you trick - treat = the number of slides you have to cum", so basically, it forced you to take the worst choice often enough."

I think this sounds like it would be a fun set to make in CTI2, but it would require some additional features to be added to CTI2. First it would require for cards to have a multiple choice options in which the user can pick an option. Next, it would require the program to track what choices the user has picked previously.

Code talk:
Maybe each choice can have tags associated with them. so in the trick or treat set, choice A might have the "treat" tag and choice B might have the "trick" tag. So when a card wants to know how many "treats" the user has picked it can just iterate through the users past choices counting the number of choices the user has picked with the "treat" tag.
Skirmish | +
Another set that would be fun to see in CTI2 would be the Skirmish set(You can find a non-CTI implementation of the Skirmish set here):

The user First rolls some dice to determine starting stats (Str, wis, and agl). The user then starts the slideshow. All instruction cards are either event cards or encounter cards. Event cards can be a chance to cum, a rest chance, etc. Encounters are basically stroke it cards and if you successfully beat the encounter (get to the next instruction), then you get exp. You can gain levels and get more stats for each level.

Again this would require additional features to fully implement it. First off, there would need to be a way to lock certain cards to specific slides in the slideshow. Example: I might make a "Welcome Card" that always appears as the first slide and introduces the set and its rules. Then I might have the 2nd slide always be another card that uses the multiple choice feature stated above to have the user pick stats. Lastly, there would need to be a way of tracking exp and maybe levels.

Code talk:
Not much to say about setting specific cards to specific slides. For the keeping track of exp and levels I think we can just complicate the code in the cards and keep the CTI2 code simpler. Maybe have an array of past instruction cards and use the tag system to take encounter cards with "2 exp", "1 exp", etc. In the cards code the card can search for these tags and calculate exp and levels. Never mind, I'm not sure how this would work.
After brainstorming ideas for the above set I have a new idea that merges some of my previous ideas. Here it is:
Every slide can have any number of tags. Picture slides all have the "picture" tag. then they have other tags depending on the picture(Ie: anal, BDSM, cum). Instructions all have the "instruction" tag. Chance to cums will have the "Chance to cum" tag. Furthermore, instructions might have other tags depending on the instruction.
Next, have the tease viewer keep track of what cards the user has seen and have this list accessible to the cards in their code. This opens up a whole new dimension of potential cards and sets.
For example:
Bondage: if you have seen more than 20 slides with bondage, put on a gag.
There could be a card that checks if you've had more rough mistresses than nice mistresses and will change depending on the numbers.

If choices are implemented then cards may look like:
trick - treat = the number of slides you have to cum
There could be a card that ask you how many instruction cards you have received and give you 4 random numbers in a close cluster(one being correct of course, or maybe not ;D)

Potential sets (using the tag system):
A trivia set- all instructions ask a trivia question, get it right and be rewarded, get it wrong and...
A girlfriend/boyfriend set(similar to the trivia set) but all the questions relate to a (fictitious?) girlfriend/boyfriend (like Huniepop)
A set which pays you for doing tasks - Each instruction is either a job or a shop. Jobs are a choice card that you can accept of decline if you accept you get x credits and must follow the
instructions, if you decline then ???. Shops give you a chance to buy stuff (Ie: chance to cum, key, exit chance).

Code talk:
Maybe each card can look though the past choices the user made and calculate the number of credits the user has.
Nooster
Horny
Type: Dominant

Tags would be manageable to code but a real pain to actualy use, imagine tagging a folder of 1000 pictures, I can't think of anyone crazy enough to try.
The trick or treat thing can be done fine.
As for the Skirmish, the one you have is an advanced D20 one, wich isn't complete at all, it was experimental and unfinished.
I will later today upload a Skirmish deck that I have that is very simple but still very good.
I will be working on an advanced Skirmish system once I have a little more time for myself (just cause skirmish ones are my favorite for endurance training).
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Hi
Code talk:
Maybe each choice can have tags associated with them. so in the trick or treat set, choice A might have the "treat" tag and choice B might have the "trick" tag. So when a card wants to know how many "treats" the user has picked it can just iterate through the users past choices counting the number of choices the user has picked with the "treat" tag.
Thats a very complicated way^^ we will have a very easy way to manage this and it will allow us much more complex sets and extra options, a set will be represented as a simple <Setname>.class
Object, you will also be able to add preferences to the set so users will be able to customize it.
If you start the slideshow with a Set then an instance of the <Setname>.class is created and all cards part of the set can use it to store informations or get informations like Trick or Treat count, or Character Class, Level, Items etc. of a Skyrimish set.

I designed the entire system to be modable, so cards are able to add items options or modules like a "Flip Coin" sidebar in the slideviewer.
Example:
ex1.png
ex1.png (12.95 KiB) Viewed 5999 times

Code: Select all

@Override
    public void initializeMainmenu() {
    if(mainmenue!=null){
    Item exampleitem= new Item("JUST a test",mainmenu.clothing_table,mainmenu);
    exampleitem.setIcon("");  
    mainmenu.items_clothing.add(exampleitem);
    } 
    }
If you create a card and you want to use a new item which doesn´t exist yet just create one and it will apear in the item menue ....
Cards are also able to store data over the Tease and retrieve it later (e.g. on the next Tease) so we can create cards like with Yinx effects.
This is already implemented.
Every slide can have any number of tags. Picture slides all have the "picture" tag. then they have other tags depending on the picture(Ie: anal, BDSM, cum). Instructions all have the "instruction" tag. Chance to cums will have the "Chance to cum" tag. Furthermore, instructions might have other tags depending on the instruction.
Its impossible to tag every image you use, i have 50 000 images or more, we have to wait for that until google finishes its A.I.
We can then create a CTI 3 System ;D

But tags on CTI Cards, yes! this is already implemented.

Code: Select all

public String[] tags() {
    return new String[]{"Mp3","Mind Control","Bondage"};
    }
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Shintomo
Kinky

I guess you were already a few steps ahead of me, that's good XD. Well either way the set ideas remain
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant

Too bad you can't feed massive folders though an image search and pull all the tags from something like Sankaku Complex.

Anyway, I made a tease viewer that supports Skirmish teases. It runs in Excel and the image compression is heinous. But on the plus side, it can play a list of .wavs randomly for the ticker. I used battle noises from Warcraft II and it's hilarious. Is there a place I can put it? It probably isn't useful on it's own, but it does have a suite of features that could be inspirational. I was considering porting it to Open Office, but it hasn't been a priority.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Sure, create a topic to introduce your software. here
If you want an own download section add me on skype and show me your software.
Volco
Horny
Keys: 0,62 

Don't know if it would be better to open a new topic or follow this one. Correct me if 'im wrong.

After playing the TeaseViewer for maybe an hour (and comparing it to CtiToolKit and CtiDeckBuilder, here are the suggestions I have to improve this already good tool.

-Save config is good, but what about load ?
-What about the possibility to specify the card folder for each card type ?
-Could a Special card change the pics repository used until next instruction ?
-what about a control to set on / set off the ticker ? (the mute/unmute won't fit as you plan to play videos and hypnotics sounds)
-What about a possibility to personalize the keyboard bindings ? and a in-application reminder of the controls used ?
-What about a simple clik to activate/unactivate the items ?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Volco wrote:Don't know if it would be better to open a new topic or follow this one. Correct me if 'im wrong.

After playing the TeaseViewer for maybe an hour (and comparing it to CtiToolKit and CtiDeckBuilder, here are the suggestions I have to improve this already good tool.

-Save config is good, but what about load ?
-What about the possibility to specify the card folder for each card type ?
-Could a Special card change the pics repository used until next instruction ?
-what about a control to set on / set off the ticker ? (the mute/unmute won't fit as you plan to play videos and hypnotics sounds)
-What about a possibility to personalize the keyboard bindings ? and a in-application reminder of the controls used ?
-What about a simple clik to activate/unactivate the items ?
1. Right above the save button is a register to load config files. They have to be in the same folder.
2. Yes planed this but not so important for now.
3. Yes thats possible with a bit work.
4. There is already an otpion to disable the ticker in the sound menu and when you start the tease.
5. Sure i will add this!
6. Already implemented and will be a feature in the next release.
Volco
Horny
Keys: 0,62 

0131 wrote:
Volco wrote: -Save config is good, but what about load ?
1. Right above the save button is a register to load config files. They have to be in the same folder.
I read it after in the readMe ... (like often)
Anyway, if the load function only take a specific (specified?) folder, it would sound more userfriendly that the save button only use this folder as well.

Just before Christmas, you make me feel a child again, just expecting his new great gift.
Thx for the ticker sound tip, i'll have a clever look.

Return to “CTI 2 - Talk”

• Information