Fucked Silly Set [Set idea]

A place to create new awesome set ideas along with the community!
Shijuuichi
Horny
Keys: 521,29 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

not that sure about this one, I'm really excited about cards that automate stuff, or have a (slightly noticable) effect on the tease. Should you say to this card "aye, I am currently penetrating my orifices!" after which your IQ will drop?

Wondering if there could be some cards which don't have a noticable effect at first, but worsens as the tease progresses. Like the dyslexia card, but more subtle :P
vanadium
Patreon Supporter ++
Patreon Supporter ++
Keys: 8 882,43 

0131 wrote:As you can see wee need a few more questions for people who already lost most of their IQ during the session...
These questions may be very very easy, for example: "Whats 1+1?" or "Just give me a number between 0 and 10", dont worry the Mind States active at that point should make it very hard to even understand such questions...
Idea. It is known that, when radnomisnig the lettres in a word peolpe alomst ayawls (damn writing this way is a pain) are able to figure out the original word. (E.g. ramninsodig vs. domringanis). Not sure if this is something you want; the advantage would be that there is a better chance that the original text is still decipherable.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

vanadium wrote:
0131 wrote:As you can see wee need a few more questions for people who already lost most of their IQ during the session...
These questions may be very very easy, for example: "Whats 1+1?" or "Just give me a number between 0 and 10", dont worry the Mind States active at that point should make it very hard to even understand such questions...
Idea. It is known that, when radnomisnig the lettres in a word peolpe alomst ayawls (damn writing this way is a pain) are able to figure out the original word. (E.g. ramninsodig vs. domringanis). Not sure if this is something you want; the advantage would be that there is a better chance that the original text is still decipherable.
Haha xD im far ahead. (But keep up with such ideas!!)
This effect is called Typoglycemia and there already is card i made about this.

Its the only Mind State which fucks with the text so far which appears with an IQ higher than 100 and is cured by dropping below 100.
typo.png
typo.png (99.15 KiB) Viewed 2714 times
I think it doesn't have to be fair (I even like it to be confronted with such unfair situations =) ), + if you are low IQ chances are high that the question is very easy to answer and if not there are other ways to keep your IQ up by sacrificing some Chance To Cum cards or smth like that.
(Which brings me to....)

Card of the day:
CTI2.Number 0131.Fucked Silly.Dilemma.03.png
CTI2.Number 0131.Fucked Silly.Dilemma.03.png (960.69 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Site Admin

Card Creator

Also short question(s), the user Qrr posted 2 question i would like approve but i am not happy with the answers he marked as correct (maybe its just my english or im missing the point)...

How many fingers does a male have?
1. 5
2. 10
3. 20 (marked as correct)
4. 21

> Last time i counted i had 10 fingers? x_X

Am I a boy or a girl?
Image is important in this context | +
1. Boy
2. Girl
3. Who the fuck cares
4. None of the above (marked as correct)

> I understand why he marked "None" but i am not so happy.
1. It could be a trap -> male
2. It could be a shemale -> male (or am i wrong from the biological point?)
3. It could be a dickgirl -> female
4. It could be hermaphroditism in which case male and famle should be marked as correct.

So this card confuses me more than it should xD

Nice questions though!
Simon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 0,02 

0131 wrote:Also short question(s), the user Qrr posted 2 question i would like approve but i am not happy with the answers he marked as correct (maybe its just my english or im missing the point)...

How many fingers does a male have?
1. 5
2. 10
3. 20 (marked as correct)
4. 21

> Last time i counted i had 10 fingers? x_X
According to the strict definition of fingers, you only have 8 fingers (digits consisting out of 3 bones), 2 thumbs (digits with 2 bones) and toes don't count.
However, in the common definition, you have 10 fingers and 10 toes, easy as that.
In the loosest definition of fingers you would be able to count your toes as fingers (footfingers), and you'd have 20 fingers, but this is very uncommon because the toes serve no finger-like purpose.
My preferred answer would be 10 for a simple question or 8 for a high IQ question.
0131 wrote: Am I a boy or a girl?
Image is important in this context | +
1. Boy
2. Girl
3. Who the fuck cares
4. None of the above (marked as correct)

> I understand why he marked "None" but i am not so happy.
1. It could be a trap -> male
2. It could be a shemale -> male (or am i wrong from the biological point?)
3. It could be a dickgirl -> female
4. It could be hermaphroditism in which case male and famle should be marked as correct.

So this card confuses me more than it should xD
Oh, the dilemma! Trans people generally don't like to be called shemale, but they're biologically still male. (They have male genitalia)
The only real correct answer is 'male', because the genitalia are male. Dickgirls are technically also male.
Hermaphroditisism doesn't occur on humans, and if it would hermaphroditic people would technically be neither male nor female.
Hermaphroditisism is also used to refer to the official term of 'intersex' humans. These humans have ambigious genitalia. This is not the case for the image, because of the huge dick.
TL;DR; The person in the image is undoubtedly biologically male.
Always watching.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

I can pick up things with my toefingers :P

This reminds me, there is a song here that says:

The fingers on your hand
and the fingers on your feet
the dick and the nuts
they sum 23
Qrr
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 0,02 

For the fingers question: In my native language finger and toes are called by the same name, so we say we have 20 fingers. Change the answer to 10 - will get a lot of people in my situation, but will be technically correct. (also there is a common joke in here with the answer "21": as if saying that a dick is 21st finger)

About the "who am I": at fist I wanted to put professor Oak there with 2 correct answers - boy and girl. But then I decided to add some wrong answers. That led to the question not really making sense, so I changed it to ask about the sex (or is it gender?) of the picture. The picture was supposed to be hermaphrodite, but my computer recently got wiped, so I lost the intended file.
vanadium
Patreon Supporter ++
Patreon Supporter ++

0131 wrote: Haha xD im far ahead. (But keep up with such ideas!!)
This effect is called Typoglycemia and there already is card i made about this.
Neat!
vanadium
Patreon Supporter ++
Patreon Supporter ++

Would it be possible to get an idea why some of my submissions were rejected? I tried fixing one, but that one seems rejected still (or again). I'd like to fix them or know what not to submit next time.
Site Admin

Card Creator

vanadium wrote:Would it be possible to get an idea why some of my submissions were rejected? I tried fixing one, but that one seems rejected still (or again). I'd like to fix them or know what not to submit next time.
Your questions are realy good, i like them!
None of your questions is rejected, they are just not approved yet, because i think i can find a better matching image (for example for the "venus" one).
Same goes for your "bucket" question, the image is ok, but maybe i can find a image with a better correlation to the question.

Also if someone sends in a question without an image i try to find one by my self, there are currently no questions without a matching image^^.

To your request:
Yes, i always wanted to add comments to questions, but its a bit work and by looking at the amount of submitted questions i devided it is not worth it.
But i have a bit time today and i think i will add such a function! (+ a function to add bonus "stars" for realy good questions)

PS: Thx for the questions, i am always exited when new submissions pop up. =)
We reached over 100 submitted questions now and ~90 of them are approved.

Return to “Set Development”

• Information