Couples Toys

Talk about your favorite topic, community only.
Aniush
Beginner
Keys: 0,43 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I am so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I went back and forth on whether to put this in the "sex toys" section or here or there or elsewhere! I settled on here, as you can see...Please correct me if I'm wrong!

I recently started dating a guy who is slightly less developed and self-aware than I am in regards to his sexual tastes. Either that, or he's yet to confess his dirty little secrets to me Long story short, I have an extensive toy collection myself and would like to begin to introduce the idea of toys and "sexual aids" as our relationship becomes more intimate and physical. We have been dating for a month or so and he's a little on the shy side, though very passionate physically.

Can you suggest any non-intimidating couples toys that we could look into? I don't really know anything about toys for men or couples, so any help would be much appreciated!
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

So i'm a bit confused, are we looking for items for a gay-couple? Then this may be a good question for Rothaon : )

What kind of toys would you like to introduce?
Smth. kinky like nipple clamps?
You could start with smth. more common like :Handcuffs: and keep it a bit vanilla first.
If he likes that introduce some more ..

(Because your profile says Straight Male, or are you a girl in disguise?)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Orientation: Gay

Yeah, is it for a gay couple?

I agree with 0131 vanilla toys are better to start, they are so ubiquitous that there's almost no barrier to try them.

I'd include lube, condoms, cuffs and blindfolds.

Playing with those should let you know what he likes and them you can both just continue exploring that way.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Orientation: Straight

In my mind, sex toy is synonymous with vibrator. Evening else is bondage equipment.

My guess is that vibrators offer a unique sensation that help illustrate the benifit of using toys.

But that's my experience with straight sex. Can't rightly know if it's comparable.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Orientation: Gay

Inside7shadows wrote:In my mind, sex toy is synonymous with vibrator. Evening else is bondage equipment.
Most like but light bondage items (cuffs, blindfold) are very common and people didn't really think "oh, in getting into bondage" right away.

Return to “Community Lounge”

• Information