An unexpected event

Talk about your favorite topic, community only.
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

Ok, this is a short story I want to share as it is related to this community.

I got a new job in a far far away place (2h far) from where i used to live. State market is awful this month due to students moving and people trying to rent you bullshit.

I still don't have a place rented and I've been taking trains to my home each day.

Yesterday, I stopped in the train station bathrooms. There were 2 man waiting, which is a bit rare already. 2 ppl come out, 1 in. I though the last one was talking on the phone and I cut in.

So I face a line of 6 stalls, half closed, so I assumed they were occupied; and 5 urinals. Out of this the last one and the one in the middle were free.

That's already a bit weird. As rules demand I head to the last one. Then I saw why there was a queue. An aged man, on the previous from last urinal, slapping and stroking his dick. He wasn't even trying to hide a bit.

And my brain said: Meh. Whatever. So I kept walking and started to pee. A bit of shyness later he peeked, I peeked, he stroke, I peed, peeked and walked away.

I thought he would be there today too, as people avoided him maybe he was known. But he wasn't :/

-----------------

So, the main point of sharing this story is to share his my brain has changed to not care about this kind of voyeuristic behaviour, even if I don't practice it :P
Simon
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

And people keep wondering why the Dutch railway service removed their toilets from the trains. :P
Always watching.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

I hope your trains travel faster :Diaper:

Return to “Community Lounge”

• Information