CTI Slideshow Skirmirsh Edition

CTI - Classic related software corner.
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

So, I'm also a fan of the Skirmish Deck, and I've been working on customizing the CTI Slideshow program for this deck.

Features:

- Metronome.
- A die (1-4).
- Auto shuffling.
- Card Editor has been expanded to include Skimish data.
- Auto pause to resolve battles.
- Each card shows a popup with the relevant info for combat resolution.
CTISE2.png
CTISE2.png (220.24 KiB) Viewed 4138 times

How it works:

It auto shuffles the deck. You will face the level 1 monsters and it rests, then level 2 and a boss. Level 1 monsters are named minions and level 2 are villians. Level 2 rests are named recess. This is purely a cosmetic change for the program to distinguish them.

The info bar shows more info now.
CTS3.png
CTS3.png (1.1 KiB) Viewed 4119 times
From left to right:
- Fortitude
- Reflex
- Will
- Stroke Count, how much it changes and how many images have to pass for it to change.
- A random die. Numbers between 1 and 4. It auto rolls when a monster appears.
- Slide duration, how much it changes and how many images have to pass for it to change.
- Stroke Speed

Controls:

Q/W/E: Increase Fort/Ref/Will
A/S/D: Decrease Fort/Ref/Will
R/F: Increase/Decrease SC
+/-: Increase/Decrease SD
Space: Pause/Unpause

I wanted to automate stat adding and auto calculate combat values but I gave up on that so people can choose their build (in case cards are added to the set or we think of new mechanics) so some of that stuff isn't used actually.

There is still some work to do so I'm not releasing it yet. Shuffling isn't very good. Boss battle has a set duration and each battle has the same number of images. I plan to include this as parameters so people can choose.

I wrote in every monster card a little description so you get a little popup reminding the monsters values or after battle effects. No more rewinding! :D
CTISE1.png
CTISE1.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 4138 times

I'm up for suggestions or ideas. :)
Last edited by Rothaon on 24 Apr 2016, 15:43, edited 1 time in total.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

Aww, what a tease. It's hard to write down suggestions without proper testing ;)
Your improvements sound good so far. Auto calculation of the combat value would've been sooo nice, because it's been odd (or even interesting?) for a stroking game to roll dices, do math and then setting up the stroke count and interval - with lube on one hand.

Some things from experience with the skirmish set: a minimum number of card in a battle would be nice, so that you won't have two different creatures next to each other (and doing all the math for nothing). And is it possible to exchange the metronome sound?

Btw, did you use the old cards, add new ones or edit them? Some old cards were rather useless, because I did ignore them:
eg "Start an ordinary tease" (after an hour of galling the crotch? yeah, sure -.-),
using several tools all of the sudden which doesn't fit to this CTI (multiple dildos, hot sauce?!) or
the Daemon in your second picture, because the description isn't clear (ruin every orgasm till I'm starting a new Skirmish after two weeks? Or did it mean ruining every Skirmish orgasm?), but adding more spice and challenging in the current tease would be usefull, like "doing full strokes"
Rothaon

playsafe wrote:Aww, what a tease. It's hard to write down suggestions without proper testing ;)
Your improvements sound good so far. Auto calculation of the combat value would've been sooo nice, because it's been odd (or even interesting?) for a stroking game to roll dices, do math and then setting up the stroke count and interval - with lube on one hand.

Some things from experience with the skirmish set: a minimum number of card in a battle would be nice, so that you won't have two different creatures next to each other (and doing all the math for nothing). And is it possible to exchange the metronome sound?

Btw, did you use the old cards, add new ones or edit them? Some old cards were rather useless, because I did ignore them:
eg "Start an ordinary tease" (after an hour of galling the crotch? yeah, sure -.-),
using several tools all of the sudden which doesn't fit to this CTI (multiple dildos, hot sauce?!) or
the Daemon in your second picture, because the description isn't clear (ruin every orgasm till I'm starting a new Skirmish after two weeks? Or did it mean ruining every Skirmish orgasm?), but adding more spice and challenging in the current tease would be usefull, like "doing full strokes"
I'll try to release a (at least nice version) as soon as possible but there is at least a couple bugs going around :P

Number of cards in a battle is (actually) determined by the total number of images. 27-33 for the boss and the other imagenes for enemy battles. This may change in the future anyway.
This way you wont have 2 enemies too close.

I'm not sure the metronome will work, but I'll try my best :)

I used the old cards. As a side note I also skip some of the instrucions, specially the one refering to ruin next Skirmish orgasmsm (If I die I wont have an orgasm and if I don't have an orgasm, there is a chance I dont combat that enemy so I have to ruin or run (even) more Skirmishes? [I think that isn't very well balanced] ) etc etc

Also Will is overrated. It gets useless in the end game :P

------------------

PS: I tried / think of a way to improve the Skimish Set, and making an Adventure set. But it would need Dynamic Deck contruction (building the deck based on decisions you make in a specific instruction.) which is a bit beyond my actual programming skills. I may should wait for CTI2 to try build a new SKirmish/Adventure Deck.
Rothaon

All right, here it is.

https://mega.nz/#!wAQkUbRI!ItNClkIdkNt9 ... Tx_QxmkezQ

Controls:

Q/W/E: Increase Fort/Ref/Will
A/S/D: Decrease Fort/Ref/Will
R/F: Increase/Decrease SC
+/-: Increase/Decrease SD
Space: Pause/Unpause

I'm updating the first post with info :)
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 

I highly recommend adding the ability to use Warcraft 2 noises on a randomized loop for the metronome.
Rothaon

That sounds awesome. Give me some time to find them
Rothaon

I've found the voices of the Warcraft 2 units, but I think they are too long for a metronome.

There are some miscellaneous sounds (bows, punches) that may be useful.
Bamith
Kinky
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Submissive

I wanted to test this out, but had an issue. I've never used the CTI slideshow before. When I go to open the program it does nothing. Am I missing something? I open the CTI Slideshow application, but nothing ever opens.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rothaon

It should show a black background with the cti logo with a little menu above.

Does nothing appear? Does the program appear in the task bar?

Edit: It's a visual basic program, do you have. .net framework installed?

Return to “Software”

• Information