How to earn keys?

News and announcements.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

"Keys" are the CTI-Community currency, you can use them to buy / unlock software or functions in the CTI-Shop or (planed) to unlock CTI 2 Cards / Sets, trade them with other CTIzens or gift them.

Earning Keys is simple, everytime you post here in the forum you will generate a small amount of keys, for example creating an introduction will most grant you a minimum of 3 Keys + some extra Keys depending on the quality of your introduction.

Here is a short general overview on how much Keys certain actions give, but be aware that some places in the Forum do not grant the shown value here, give more or give none at all:
  • Creating a topic: 1
  • Content of the topic: A small amount depending on size and quality of the topic
  • Extra stuff such making a Polls (etc.): Give a tiny extra bonus
  • Posting in a topic: 0.1
  • Content of the post: A small amount depending on size and quality of the post
Really wanna get some Keys but don't feel like writing? There is also the alternative of supporting us on Patreon, each Tier also grants a small amount of Keys each day as long as you link your account.

*If we see that you are just spamming / abusing this mechanic to generate Keys we will block you, revert any items gotten and block you out of services. :evil:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
GokaiRamashita11
Curious
Keys: 7,59 
Type: Submissive

Do patreon supporters get extra keys? or maybe like x2 key generation from posts?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Yes, patreon supporters can bind their accounts and will receive keys each day.
Akuma
Beginner
Keys: 0,88 
Orientation: Straight

I searched for the introduction you talk about in the post, but... Introduction to what? I thought it would be on the profile or something like that, but I couldn't really find it, and well, it seemed pretty useful. (If it means an introduction to a topic, now I would probably avoid that in case I want to get keys, otherwise I would be spamming lmao).
Site Admin

Card Creator

Added the link

Return to “News”

• Information