How big are your sets?

Card-Sets
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Bi

So I have never created a set before, and there are not many that are downloadable beside the old ones. To the people who make their own sets, how many instruction cards do you usually put it? I was thinking of getting into card creation and maybe set creation and would love some input from the community.
dess
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 

A set should be complete and playable by itself (or with the core set).

So, you have to ask yourself, how long do you want the tease to be?

I typically shoot for about 300ish slides for my teases. So around 20-30 cards?
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

I wouldn't set a minimum size to them.

The decks I made for myself where made of card I kept adding with time due to new pics I get or things I wanted to try so they kept growing over time.

If you make a set, the mechanic or the purpose of the set will tell you if it should be big or not.
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 

Thanks for the replies,

I'm not worried about a minimum. I usually have WAY to much time on my hands so sometimes play time would be well over an hour or two. I just don't want to make one that is too big lol

I've been looking for something to sort of fill in the extra time I have on my hands. I used to mod skyrim with sex mods and play that a lot, but I've lost interest in that. Since finding CTI it's sparked my interest. I kind of want to help it grow. It's super fun and I LOVE how much customization it has.
stinkomank
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,38 
Type: Switch

I'm glad you like it.

I don't think you can ever have too many cards in a set, unless that conflicts with the mechanics. For example, the mood set that has cards that raise and lower the mistress's mood: if you have too many cards, there's an increasing chance of just hitting a string of mood decreasers and nothing to raise her mood.

Otherwise, if a set is too large, then it just has more replayability! As long as there are a good proportion of chances to cum, then it doesn't really matter how many other cards there are, in my opinion.

I tend to make mine relatively small (20-30 like dess said), since I start to run out of ideas and steam for a set before too long. Which is also why I solicit ideas from other people, and try to make my cards compatible with the core set, or any other general set.

Return to “Sets”

• Information