Ace's Starter Pack (Re-Typed)

Card-Sets
Ace
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Edit: Fixed and retyped a shortened version of the original text that was meant to be here, and removed the sleep-deprived ramble formerly found!

Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bfqx7mioyy5n ... 1X4Ha?dl=0

Information:
It's my first pack, and its small. It's built for males (sorry ladies). It's designed to be used by everyone, so there are very few fetishes and very few "advanced" toys (most of the toys have alternatives as well, to be fair to all the people that haven't started a collection). Essentially, it's designed to be played alone (as in without other instruction cards), so that the order of the cards determines which "Happy (or unhappy ;) ) Ending" you get. However, if you do mix it with other cards, I promise you won't hurt my feelings.

I hope you enjoy it !

List of Fetishes (and explanations as to why I've selected these):

Cum eating/Smearing + Edging + Femdom: I'm pretty positive that most people on here can handle these, as these are all part of the cor game!

Ass Play: If I had removed this, there would be so many cards I'd have to think of new ideas for, and so many missed opportunities...

Light pain/Light CBT: I didn't think that this would be much of an issue, as there are few cards that cause pain, and the pain levels are low. If you aren't into it, it shouldn't be hard to remove those cards.

...and most importantly, multiple orgasms.

As for multiple orgasms, it might be a bit of a struggle for some people. Not everyone can do it, as it requires a ton of stamina and for you to literally ignore a bodily function (I'm talking about that dreaded refractory period). However, if you're always extremely horny like me, I have faith that you'll pull through. The pack is designed to help get you to a stage where you can cum twice in a ten minute period. All you have to do is follow the instructions, and launch the tease again after the time that it instructs you not to masturbate is over. As long as it at least increases your stamina, I'm satisfied with its results! Repetition is key, so keep working at it and the deck should get better and easier and not impossible as you continue to use it. Also, as said above, the deck is designed to synergize with itself, but I won't be hurt if you add it to more instruction cards, as this spreads out the Chance To Cum cards, and makes it easier to have the multiple orgasms the deck is based around.

As for toys, you will need:

-Anal beads (Card has alternate option requiring Ice Cubes)

-Nipple Clamps (Clothespins work wonders!)

-Dildo (Card has alternate option using your fingers)

-Fleshlight (Completely optional, the instruction is skip-able)

-Lube (Completely optional, the instruction is skip-able)

-CBT "Stuff" (Some rope for the balls works and hair bands/elastic bands will be fine for the cock, unless you have a cock ring).

-Panties (Can be substituted with other underwear)

-Condom (...this one is kinda mandatory to have. I suppose you could substitute it with a sandwich bag or plastic wrap maybe... Get Creative!)

Please leave criticism, comments, and suggestions. I'll be sure to read all of it ASAP!
Also, tell me if I missed any fetishes or toys!

Thank you!- Ace
Last edited by Ace on 30 Jun 2016, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

Nice (and many) cards :D, good work. :Cheerleader:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I was timed out, and my text was lost,
Where you using Chrome? I really hate this, and am shocked there's no solution. Except maybe a key logger. But that causes other problems.
wintermute
Old School
Old School

I love those cards, except for the fact that some of them are rather small.

But it's a nice mix of instructions.
wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Ace
Horny

Inside7shadows wrote:
I was timed out, and my text was lost,
Where you using Chrome? I really hate this, and am shocked there's no solution. Except maybe a key logger. But that causes other problems.
Yup, incognito chrome to be exact. And to add insult to injury, I forgot to reinstall my key logger when I got this PC. RIP.

I'll likely edit the post and retype it soon regardless, once I get the energy. Haven't slept for more than 10 minutes straight in 3 days, regardless of how tired I was last night. Yay, caffine!!
Last edited by Ace on 30 Jun 2016, 04:50, edited 1 time in total.
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
Ace
Horny

wintermute wrote:I love those cards, except for the fact that some of them are rather small.

But it's a nice mix of instructions.
Thank you so much!! That means a lot coming from the guy who, without argument, posts the most (and some of the best) cards on here (Of which I think we all appreciate you doing :Cheerleader: ).

Also, the small cards were a mistake my own head. I had really wanted to use those images (since finding the pictures is the hardest part of card making for me, as I have learned), so I scaled the card on the card editor without thinking about using an image editing software to easily scale up the image to a normal size, rather than scaling the card size down. I suppose that this is my first time making cards though, so I can go easy on myself there.

Perhaps I'll fix those cards when I run out of things to do...
Ace
Horny

0131 wrote:Nice (and many) cards :D, good work. :Cheerleader:
Thank you so much :D !! I hope to be making many more cards soon, and also contributing as much as I can on here!
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

Uhm you dont need to scale the image with another program, there is a pretty good zoom function!
Or use the orientation menu to get the perfect zoom for you image. You can also move the image with your mouse or zoom with the scrollwheel.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Ace
Horny

0131 wrote:Uhm you dont need to scale the image with another program, there is a pretty good zoom function!
Or use the orientation menu to get the perfect zoom for you image. You can also move the image with your mouse or zoom with the scrollwheel.
I used the zoom function silly! It's just that these pictures are really tiny. Like, 100x100 tiny! I should've probably just used another picture, but hey, good pics are hard to come by when you only have google images as a resource xD .
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I'm not a big fan of Hybrid cards. Nice/Rough Mistress being the most awkward.

I did keep an edge card though, so thanks for that.

Return to “Sets”

• Information