carrying variables

CTI 2 Development.
Krell
Kinky
Keys: 2,46 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

Ok, so odd question. Will there be any variable permanence, allowing a session to be picked up where it was left off?

Perhaps allow cards that edit the settings. Such as turning on or off the availability of any given piece of clothing or toy. That would allow you start up another session later with stats carried over without making the program overly complex while adding such a feature.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Yes i plan to
1. Save the current Tease to resume it later (Not implemented yet, its a bit difficult in cti2)

2. Cards are able to save Data in "Tickets" bound to your profile, so for example when you draw a Card like
"You have far too many toys! For each Rough Mistress card you draw this tease i will disable/ban/remove one random toy from your itemlist for your next tease as punishment"

Then this card just counts the number of Rough Mistress cards and writes a "Ticket" with this number included, now when you start your next Tease all existing cards are asked if they have to do something important,
the card from the example can then look if there is a "Ticket" bound to your profile and the card itself, then it can load the data and do whatever it want to do, like manipulating your itemlist.

(Ticketsystem is already implemented!)

Hope this answers your question : )
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Krell
Kinky
Keys: 2,46 
Orientation: Straight

It does, and you are the best for including this. The original CTI felt like I could make much better use of the cards if they actually payed attention to stuff like this instead of the "more random that the internet" deal they had going before.

Return to “Development”

• Information