Looking for artist [Mascots]

CTI 2 Development.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Hi, some may recognize the figures provided by an old member called Moss:
They can be found here http://cti.booru.org/index.php and are used in the forum as default profile images based on your settings.

Since CTI-tan is the representation of CTI i use her in the Teaseviewer as some sort of assistant which talks to the user and gives usefull information.
Maybe i could write a KI in the future which makes it possible to turn her into a chatbot, but thats another topic =).

As i add features to the next Card Set i had the idea to give each Set an own indicidual mascot. For the Fucked Silly Set this would then be FuckedSilly-tan.

Sadly i lack the artist skills required to make such awesome figures, so maybe i have luck and someone here is gifted enough and wants to contribute!

Here is my first impression, since it is for the Fucked Silly Set i aimed for a ahegao pose:

Another idea was to give the FS-tan different states of 'fucked silly'ness, she starts looking smart (maybe some sort of teacher style) and undergoes a brain drain based on how well you managed your Fucked Silly playthroughs.

If you are interessted, let me know!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Type: Submissive

I'm always up for new features. I would help if I could but also lack the artistic ability to do so :(
thelurker
Horny
Keys: 0,48 
Orientation: Straight

hey, Just a quick question^^. does it have to be in a certain style?. like the "first impression" one?

(don't get excited i'm no great artist but I could give it a go? XD )
Site Admin

Card Creator

Hi, they should follow the general CTI mascot style, like seen here in the forum or on the links i provided. - > http://cti.booru.org/counter/6.gif

But if you come up with smth. awesome which is different i would give it a cance ofc.
The pose is just an idea if its about that you are free to follow your ideas, you should consider that the figure is supposed to be displayed along with some buttons.

Here some examples:
| +
exmplmasc.png
exmplmasc.png (49.85 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
PS: The person who knows the reference to the text from FS-tan in the screenshots wins 50 keys :O
thelurker
Horny

Ah okay, thank you for answering^^. Sorry for my own late response. I couldn't use the internet for some days since our modem broke >.>
Site Admin

Card Creator

thelurker wrote:Ah okay, thank you for answering^^. Sorry for my own late response. I couldn't use the internet for some days since our modem broke >.>
Lol similar situation here 1 week without internet ahead q.q
thelurker
Horny

hhhm I tried a bit but most i can do is some silly edits T_T... I guess i should practice more >.>
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 

I could emulate Moss' old graphics, they're vector-based which is my alley. I like the sweet simplistic style, the colour pallet and would work with a kink I'm not into (the slight bdsm touch).
On the other hand I really dislike manga/anime. I can't help you with that, mate. Read western comics in my youth, so while this would be mine, I dunno if I could develop a clean and kinky vector-style which live up to my imagination :/
Last edited by playsafe on 16 Apr 2018, 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin

Card Creator

playsafe wrote:I could emulate Moss' old graphics, they're vector-based which which is my alley. I like the sweet simplistic style, the colour pallet and would work with a kink I'm not into (the slight bdsm touch).
On the other hand I really dislike manga/anime. I can't help you with that, mate. Read western comics in my youth.
Is that a yes, is that a no?^^
Would be realy cool if you could help.
I'm not sure if i would put the current mascots into the manga/anime style section. They seem pretty neutral from the looks for me.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 

oh jeez, you're fast with replies, couldn't even edit my previous text propperly.
It would be a "yes" for the traditional mascot style or non-anime stuff. You've dreamed for more, I'm not the big hentai artist *sending a Deviant Art pm*

Return to “Development”

• Information