"What!?! An introduction thread!?!!!"

Introduce yourself.
Ace
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Woah, I didn't even know that there was a place to introduce yourself!

Hi all! My name's Ace. You might know me from my recent previous posts, as I have a bunch of free time right now to be typing my fingers off.

...I took a peek at some of the other posts in this thread to get an idea as to what to write here, but most are just a quick "Hello!", so I'm gonna get narcissistic for a while and talk a bit about me using some default "get to know each other" prompts!

Table of contents:
1) [TL;DR] Me ranting about myself
2) Me talking about being a switch
3) Me talking about being here

TL;DR AHEAD
[1]

"Top 3 favorite candies":
Hard choices right here. I'd say my favorites are...
1) Gummy Candies.
2) Chocolate Candies.
3) Hard Candies.
3+1/2) Any other kind of candy out there! (Psst, my actual favorite candy is jelly beans :3)

"Describe yourself in 3 words:"
I could give a lot of responses to this one...

Side one of me:
Shy, Quiet, and Adorable (my friends gave me that one,though i still protest it)

Side two of me:
"I got this." (Overconfident Protector)

However, I'd say an accurate 3 word description of both sides of myself is a...
Shy (in person) yet Outgoing, Fierce yet Comforting, Talkative yet Introverted, Positive :Cheerleader: yet RealisticEnergetic, Loyal (my #1 value), Analytical, Ambitious, Compassionate, Trustworthy, Diplomatic, Considerate, Diligent, Exuberant, Loving and Affectionate, Emotional, and Obedient (to people I allow to give me orders) RULE-BREAKER.

Yes I just pulled that cheesy move.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) DEAL WITH IT

END OF TL;DR
[2]

...The whole two-sided thing above got me thinking about what I put down under Type (Dominant or Submissive). I did put switch, and I'd like to talk about it a bit, since it's a bit more "on topic" than candies and adjectives:

I'm sure I'm not alone when I describe this, but I'm not a "Normal" switch, per say (really depends what you define normal as). I don't just take the opposite role as my partner and be satisfied. I used to be a full submissive, but I never felt like I was putting in enough work (to the relationship or in sex) (ALSO, just because I'm saying this, it doesn't mean all (or any) Submissives are like me). When I was a dominant (for the shortest time ever), I used to feel like my partner wouldn't communicate what they wanted well enough, and that I was taking too much control (AGAIN, just because I'm saying this, it doesn't mean all (or any) Dominants are like me).

However, some time ago, I met a dominant woman (aka rarer than a unicorn), and had a lot of fun. What was great about her was that she liked to let go of control (sometimes), so I could flaunt my dominant side and get into very heated (and sexy might I add) power-struggles. Thus, I found my calling, and am now able to describe myself as a rivaling submissive (as I still lean towards the submissive side, and it takes an extra dominant to make a power-struggle).
Sadly, long story short is that we aren't together any more.
End of that story.

[3]

Welp, I guess I'll wrap this up by talking about why I'm here:

I'm horny. Just like most of this community xD.
Jokes aside, I hope to bring some much needed life to the community, whether it's through cards or written erotica or just friendly chat :D !

If you ever need me, just PM me!
Otherwise, I'll likely see your post when I'm logged on (which is often ;) )

See You Around!- Ace
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
Site Admin
Keys: 990,76 

Card Creator

Nice introduction (Psst, do you want to write my bachelor thesis too? :mrgreen:)
I realy appreciate active people, i am glad you found us.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Ace
Horny

0131 wrote:Nice introduction (Psst, do you want to write my bachelor thesis too? :mrgreen:)
Just tell me what needs to be said!!! xDDDD just kidding; though I can ramble on here, give me a half a page writing assignment and it takes years hahaha!

And I appreciate your appreciation!!! :D
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I think this format should be universally adapted for all subsequent posts to this thread board.
Ace
Horny

Inside7shadows wrote:I think this format should be universally adapted for all subsequent posts to this thread board.
XD. I usually format what I type, mainly because my "essays" get so long I can't edit them without them being organized haha.

Return to “Introduction”

• Information