Question about Definitions

Talk about CTI.
Quarz
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 0,03 

Well, while I play CTI for some time now, I just recently started creating a few cards. One problem I noticed is that I have sometimes a hard time deciding which is the proper category for a card; especially for certain ones.
So my question is: How would you define which cards belong into "getting into character", "delusional" and "mind control"?
Spontanously I would have thought " getting into character" simply is everything about cosplay/crossdressing/clothes in general/makeup, but not sure.
And while for mind control the hypnosis mp3s are obvious I have a problem finding out what connects the other cards that mainly make up this category, as far as I know it.
No idea about delusional actually.
stinkomank
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,38 
Type: Switch

I would say you're spot on with getting into character, though it could include acting in a certain way, too.

The other two have always been less well defined, and fairly interchangeable. I would say that delusional is for cards based around changing from the default femdom theme to something new. Mind control is similar, but the theme is doing something against your will, and typically lasts until a key or other mind control.

Use whichever you prefer.
Quarz
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 0,03 

Hmm... well I already thought that the definitions probably aren´t all that clear, but thanks for the answer, I will try to orientate myself on it as good as possible.
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

Or you could just avoid all three card types.
Come, join the purists...

Return to “CTI - Talk”

• Information