Black CTI-Script Teaseviewer [1.7.7][Discontinued]

Talk about CTI.
howsowz
Beginner
Keys: 0,40 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

I'm having a problem with the card creator. When trying to create CTIS cards, I get to step 2 and click "Next (takes a sec)" and I get this error in the console:

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state.
at generateImage (<anonymous>:126:11)
at HTMLButtonElement.$.click (<anonymous>:331:15)
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5183:27)
at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:4991:28)
generateImage @ cardmaker.js:112
$.click @ cardmaker.js:322
dispatch @ F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5183
elemData.handle @ F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:4991

I've tried with multiple images but I always get this message, I'm not sure what's going on.
Simon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 0,02 
Orientation: Bi

howsowz wrote:I'm having a problem with the card creator. When trying to create CTIS cards, I get to step 2 and click "Next (takes a sec)" and I get this error in the console:

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the 'broken' state.
at generateImage (<anonymous>:126:11)
at HTMLButtonElement.$.click (<anonymous>:331:15)
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5183:27)
at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:4991:28)
generateImage @ cardmaker.js:112
$.click @ cardmaker.js:322
dispatch @ F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5183
elemData.handle @ F:\black\app-1.6.2\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:4991

I've tried with multiple images but I always get this message, I'm not sure what's going on.
Sorry to hear it, I'm considering a version 1.6.3 since my rewrite for 1.7 is taking so long. (Not a lot of time) I'll take a look at it, see if I can fix all these errors.
Always watching.
skysky121212
Beginner
Keys: 0,09 

looking forward to 1.7... :P
Simon

Guess what bitches? It's finally here. It only took 11 months (yes, really sorry not doing this again), but 1.7 is ready. Is it tested? Yes. Is it bug-free? Probably not.
Anyways, have a ball.

Also I made some small tweaks to some CTIS Core cards, so you might want to redownload those (nothing major).
If things stop working | +
If something is not working as expected, you can open the console with Ctrl+Shift+C (or Ctrl+Shift+Y in the Tease Viewer) and see any error messages there. Those are real valuable to me when I try to debug your issues.
Always watching.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 

Hi Simon, nice to see an update!
Maybe I'm doing things wrong, but the tease doesn't start. It's getting stuck at the "start tease" screen with the invisible "Your tease is ready". Both buttons don't seem to be functioning.
My settings are:
http://prntscr.com/m85y2v

http://prntscr.com/m85wn9
http://prntscr.com/m85wuv

I'm on Win10.
edit: Oh, and the "start tease" screen got a scrollbar on both the bottom and the right.
Simon

playsafe wrote:Hi Simon, nice to see an update!
Maybe I'm doing things wrong, but the tease doesn't start. It's getting stuck at the "start tease" screen with the invisible "Your tease is ready". Both buttons don't seem to be functioning.
(...)
I'm on Win10.
edit: Oh, and the "start tease" screen got a scrollbar on both the bottom and the right.
Hey, could you try this for me:
  1. Open a Tease
  2. Press Ctrl+Shift+Y, this should open the developer console (might take a second.)
  3. Anything in yellow (warnings) and red (errors) is interesting, copy or screencap as much as you can.
  4. Post it back here.
I'll go look into any issues myself as well, I'm sure we'll have this figured out in no time.
Always watching.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!

Ah, sorry. I've read about the console and had forgotten it.

The error message:
| +
Uncaught Error: Asked for E:\Adult\Games\sonstige\0131's Teaseviewer\Black CTIs Viewer\Black CTI-Script Teaseviewer [1.7.0]\resources\app\src\ts\tease\actioncontroller.ts but it was not precompiled!
at FileChangedCache.getHashForPathSync (file-change-cache.js:255)
at CompilerHost.compileReadOnlySync (compiler-host.js:493)
at CompilerHost.compileSync (compiler-host.js:414)
at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .ts] (E:\Adult\Games\sonstige\0131's Teaseviewer\Black CTIs Viewer\Black CTI-Script Teaseviewer [1.7.0]\resources\app\node_modules\electron-compile\lib\require-hook.js:68:48)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:620)
at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:559)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:551)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:658)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:20)
at Object.<anonymous> (tease.ts:5)
Simon

playsafe wrote:Ah, sorry. I've read about the console and had forgotten it.

The error message:
| +
Uncaught Error: Asked for E:\Adult\Games\sonstige\0131's Teaseviewer\Black CTIs Viewer\Black CTI-Script Teaseviewer [1.7.0]\resources\app\src\ts\tease\actioncontroller.ts but it was not precompiled!
at FileChangedCache.getHashForPathSync (file-change-cache.js:255)
at CompilerHost.compileReadOnlySync (compiler-host.js:493)
at CompilerHost.compileSync (compiler-host.js:414)
at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .ts] (E:\Adult\Games\sonstige\0131's Teaseviewer\Black CTIs Viewer\Black CTI-Script Teaseviewer [1.7.0]\resources\app\node_modules\electron-compile\lib\require-hook.js:68:48)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:620)
at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:559)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:551)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:658)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:20)
at Object.<anonymous> (tease.ts:5)
Thanks for the help! I fixed this and a couple other bugs I ran into in 1.7.1. However I'm still running into some compiler issues I hope to fix tomorrow night, sorry for the inconvenience.
Always watching.
Simon

So, this time I actually tested the tease (in production mode instead of development mode), it seems to work properly now (in 1.7.1).
Always watching.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!

great, it's starting now!

I've noticed two things with the profile though:
First of all it keeps resetting my gender to female. It seems to save my male choice at first, but after navigating through the menu I'm at female again.

When I'm saving the profile there is an overview page called "Your profile", containing
Your real name is xxx.
Your nickname from mistress is xxx.
Right now both xxx got the same name, so does the mistress give you an own nickname or is an option missing?

Return to “CTI - Talk”

• Information