Black CTI-Script Teaseviewer [1.7.7][Discontinued]

Talk about CTI.
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 114,18 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

Hmmmm I'm not sure about that hierarchy, I'l give it a try and let you know :)
Cian
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,44 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Simon wrote: Well that's interesting to say the least, thinking about it I can only attribute it to two possible things:
  • What you're seeing is the preloader, but it should be invisible not half-visible. Also you'd be seeing the next image not the previous one.
  • There's something with your images, however I wouldn't know what that'd be then.
Could you perhaps reïnstall (and delete the "Catworks" folder in your C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Local folder). This might fix it.
You could also try the zip installation instead of using the installer. (or vice versa if you've used the zip before this)
I currently have little clue on how this problem occurs or how to recreate, let alone fix, it.

There's a couple questions I'd like to ask:
  • What kind of format are your images. (.jpg, .png, etc.)
  • There'd be more, but I'm really confused about this.
Let me know how it goes!
I didn't have a Catworks in my local folder, but there was a Black CTIS Viewer folder in the roaming folder. I deleted that along with any other trace i could find and the problem still persisted. I tried both the zip and installer versions without any noticeable difference.

My images are a mix of .jpg .png. and a few .gif files. However it happens with every filetype i try. I did notice something odd though, if the app looses its focus, say if ive got a folder open above it, or if the start menu is in use, the problem completely vanishes, until the program is clicked on again :s
Simon
Keys: 0,02 

Cian wrote:
| +
Simon wrote: Well that's interesting to say the least, thinking about it I can only attribute it to two possible things:
  • What you're seeing is the preloader, but it should be invisible not half-visible. Also you'd be seeing the next image not the previous one.
  • There's something with your images, however I wouldn't know what that'd be then.
Could you perhaps reïnstall (and delete the "Catworks" folder in your C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Local folder). This might fix it.
You could also try the zip installation instead of using the installer. (or vice versa if you've used the zip before this)
I currently have little clue on how this problem occurs or how to recreate, let alone fix, it.

There's a couple questions I'd like to ask:
  • What kind of format are your images. (.jpg, .png, etc.)
  • There'd be more, but I'm really confused about this.
Let me know how it goes!
I didn't have a Catworks in my local folder, but there was a Black CTIS Viewer folder in the roaming folder. I deleted that along with any other trace i could find and the problem still persisted. I tried both the zip and installer versions without any noticeable difference.

My images are a mix of .jpg .png. and a few .gif files. However it happens with every filetype i try. I did notice something odd though, if the app looses its focus, say if ive got a folder open above it, or if the start menu is in use, the problem completely vanishes, until the program is clicked on again :s
I still have no clue what can be causing this, could you perhaps send me a sample of the images you're using, I still feel it might have something to do with those.
I'll try to recreate the problem again this weekend, but no garantees, as I failed to earlier.
Always watching.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

This reminds me of the time I was trying to collect screen caps off of windows media player for some reason.

Maybe it has something to do with graphics acceleration settings? I dunno
Simon

Cian wrote:This looks really promising, not had a chance to properly use it yet, but have noticed one thing that is really bothering me, when it changes pictures or slides, the previous card/picture is still visible in an odd negative kind of way :s its really annoying xD
Picture | +
Pc84449.jpg
I'm using the latest version of windows 10, if that helps narrow it down at all xD
Inside7shadows wrote:This reminds me of the time I was trying to collect screen caps off of windows media player for some reason.

Maybe it has something to do with graphics acceleration settings? I dunno
As this might well be the case, there's now an option (version 1.5.3) in the settings menu to disable hardware acceleration. Note that this requires a restart.
Always watching.
Cian
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,44 

Suddenly my problem is gone... and i've not even updated to the newer version yet. I have a sneaky feeling that its something driver related as the only thing that's different is that my graphics card drivers updated xD
Simon

Cian wrote:Suddenly my problem is gone... and i've not even updated to the newer version yet. I have a sneaky feeling that its something driver related as the only thing that's different is that my graphics card drivers updated xD
Welp, let's hope the problem stays gone and you can enjoy the viewer fully.
Always watching.
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Type: Submissive

In reply to the comment on the other topic I posted, I wanted to into what I found when dealing with the sounds. It was really something minor but annoying. At the first couple of teases I couldn't figure out why the metronome wasn't working or the optional sounds for the instruction cards or normal cards were not playing. After turning everything on, and switching back and forth between classic and default sounds, then turning everything back off, and finally turning everything back on it finally worked. Not sure why that worked but that's just what worked for me.

Also when I said that half the cards didn't seem to work, I was really commenting on how most of the position changes never really changed in the status bar on the left. Also the keys in the top right only ever say "nan" and is green. I can't click on it or anything so I'm not really sure how that is supposed to work. I'd also like to see some sort of "in chastity" status of some kind. I know I can just look down to see I'm in chastity but I think it would be better to include in the app for people who don't actually go into chastity and just stop stroking.

I still haven't gotten around to making cards yet. I'm horrible at learning stuff that looks anything like coding. I can test stuff extensively, but making stuff just isn't what I'm good at unfortunately

I hope I didn't sound rude in writing this. Sometimes the way I write can come across as too picky and mean....idk. Just trying to help :P
Simon

jessicawolf53 wrote:In reply to the comment on the other topic I posted, I wanted to into what I found when dealing with the sounds. It was really something minor but annoying. At the first couple of teases I couldn't figure out why the metronome wasn't working or the optional sounds for the instruction cards or normal cards were not playing. After turning everything on, and switching back and forth between classic and default sounds, then turning everything back off, and finally turning everything back on it finally worked. Not sure why that worked but that's just what worked for me.

Also when I said that half the cards didn't seem to work, I was really commenting on how most of the position changes never really changed in the status bar on the left. Also the keys in the top right only ever say "nan" and is green. I can't click on it or anything so I'm not really sure how that is supposed to work. I'd also like to see some sort of "in chastity" status of some kind. I know I can just look down to see I'm in chastity but I think it would be better to include in the app for people who don't actually go into chastity and just stop stroking.

I still haven't gotten around to making cards yet. I'm horrible at learning stuff that looks anything like coding. I can test stuff extensively, but making stuff just isn't what I'm good at unfortunately

I hope I didn't sound rude in writing this. Sometimes the way I write can come across as too picky and mean....idk. Just trying to help :P
I've picked up work on Black 1.6 over this Christmas break, and I'll defintely try to find and fix the bugs you've described. I've made all the cards in the span of a day, so I know there's some mistakes in there. I was thinking about maybe re-doing it properly, especially with the new feature coming out in 1.6 ;)
Also, don't worry about sounding to 'picky', your help is much appreciated.
Always watching.
skysky121212
Beginner
Keys: 0,09 
Orientation: Straight

some how i cant hit start tease and i got this error code in the console

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string in JSON at position 299
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at TeaseSlave.Object.keys.forEach (F:\fol\CTI\Software\CTIS Viewer\resources\app.asar\assets\tease.js:363)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at new TeaseSlave (F:\fol\CTI\Software\CTIS Viewer\resources\app.asar\assets\tease.js:361)
at <anonymous>:1:18
at EventEmitter.electron.ipcRenderer.on (F:\fol\CTI\Software\CTIS Viewer\resources\electron.asar\renderer\init.js:52)
at emitMany (events.js:146)
at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:223)

Return to “CTI - Talk”

• Information