Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

Simon wrote:
Rothaon wrote:I'm not quoting everythinig
I am :D
Simon wrote:
Rothaon wrote:I forgot to add that you should avoid slidecount going below 1. Or 0. Actually I think that if slidecount gets to 0 you just skip to the next instruction.
In 1.4.0 cards will prevented from changing the slidetime below 1 second per slide, and the strokecount can't be below 0 anymore. I'll take a look into your request later, because as it currently stands all slides (also instruction cards are displayed according to the slidetime, so skipping to the next instruction isn't really possible.
Now that I think of it, it doesn't even save a lot of time.
Simon wrote:
Rothaon wrote:- Until the end of the tease if you edge, get into chastity.
- SC 20 If you edge before next instruction get into chastity. Then get back to whatever your SC was.

The 1st one would use fors:type:cum:edge until:end
And the 2nd one fors:type:cum:Edge:force until:type:instruction

But if you encounter them both, both will fire, even if you're forced to.
I added the PRIORITY parameter to deal with these sort of situations in 1.4.0.
Please note that cards without any PRIORITY value specified won't be ignored by the priority system.
So the teaser will run the cards with the higher priority and those without priority?
Simon wrote:
Rothaon wrote:Post testing stuff: Start cards aren't show. The picture itself. I don't care much about the picture itself but it would be good for instructions to be shown, so they know what is going on.
| +

Code: Select all

{"actions":[{"start":"start","type":"chastity","action":"true","fors":"type:picture","until":"type:cum:ruin"},{"start":"start","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"Start","until":"type:cum:ruin"}]}
Also, if one start card is chosen twice, there's no way to know. (I was chasing a multiplier bug and it was just this. xD )
I changed it so it shows the cards fully now, instead of the filenames.
Also made it so it shows cards as many times as they come up in the tease.
:Cheerleader: Nice. They appear once per every action with start:start though :P
Rothaon

Some card are working funny, and I'm not sure why (I'm not using start cards) so I'll list them here:

For some reason this adds 2 keys every picture.

{ "actions":[{"start":"draw","type":"key", "action":"1","fors":"type:instruction:any","until":"type:cum:any"},{"start":"draw","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"You get 1 keys. Every instruction. Until you cum, edge or ruin.","until":"type:cum:any"}]}

{ "actions":[{"start":"draw","type":"strokecount","action":"-4","fors":"type:instruction:any","until":"type:cum:any"},{"start":"draw","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"SC -4 Every instruction. Until you cum, edge or ruin.","until":"type:cum:any"}]}
I think that for some reason fors:type:instruction:any is working as type:picture

Edit: It does the same with strokecount and slidetime
Simon
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Rothaon wrote:So the teaser will run the cards with the higher priority and those without priority?
Exactly. Only cards with a lower priority than the highest will be ignored (excluding those without any priority).
Rothaon wrote:Some card are working funny, and I'm not sure why (I'm not using start cards) so I'll list them here:

For some reason this adds 2 keys every picture.
| +

{ "actions":[{"start":"draw","type":"key", "action":"1","fors":"type:instruction:any","until":"type:cum:any"},{"start":"draw","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"You get 1 keys. Every instruction. Until you cum, edge or ruin.","until":"type:cum:any"}]}

{ "actions":[{"start":"draw","type":"strokecount","action":"-4","fors":"type:instruction:any","until":"type:cum:any"},{"start":"draw","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"SC -4 Every instruction. Until you cum, edge or ruin.","until":"type:cum:any"}]}
I think that for some reason fors:type:instruction:any is working as type:picture
I'll look into it asap, I think you're right.
Always watching.
Simon

Rothaon wrote:For some reason this adds 2 keys every picture.
| +

Edit: It does the same with strokecount and slidetime
So I looked into it, and couldn't find the problem. So I rewrote the FORS system, no biggie. It seems to work properly now.
Also, recreated the cards above, but it didn't add 2 keys per picture for me, just 1. That's now 1 per instruction for me, like it should be.

Furthermore, I've got some other program to write before friday and I've yet to start, so I could be a bit slower on the draw than usual this week.
Always watching.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Orientation: Straight

Actually I think that if slidecount gets to 0 you just skip to the next instruction.
Traditionally, a slide duration of zero results in manually changing the sides.
Rothaon

Inside7shadows wrote:
Actually I think that if slidecount gets to 0 you just skip to the next instruction.
I didn't know that :|
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 
Orientation: Straight

Rothaon wrote:
Inside7shadows wrote:
I didn't know that :|
Me neither. But I didn't even get the explanation. Did you mean "manually changing the slides"? If so, to eg the starting value?
Rothaon

Simon wrote:
Rothaon wrote:For some reason this adds 2 keys every picture.
| +

So I looked into it, and couldn't find the problem. So I rewrote the FORS system, no biggie. It seems to work properly now.
Also, recreated the cards above, but it didn't add 2 keys per picture for me, just 1. That's now 1 per instruction for me, like it should be.

{ "actions":[{"start":"draw","type":"key", "action":"2","fors":"type:picture","until":"type:instruction:any*2"},{"start":"draw","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"You get 2 keys. Every picture. Until next instruction","until":"type:instruction:any*2"}]}
Both pieces of code are working properly now, but they substract 1 key when the until is met.
Simon

Rothaon wrote:Both pieces of code are working properly now, but they substract 1 key when the until is met.
I know what this is. You see when providing an UNTIL parameter to a key TYPE, if it's not 'end' or 'instant', it'll subtract the keys at the until parameter. Looking back at it it's probably implemented poorly which is why it only subtracts one. Not sure, but this seeing this problem is making me think I didn't implement it for when the FORS parameter isn't met before the UNTIL parameter. Also I realized there's no way to disable this effect.

I'll fix it, and add a way to negate what I've come to call 'UntilActs'. I'm not sure if I can do it this weekend, I've been feeling a litte down and haven't been very productive. I'll try though. :D

The way to negate the untilact effect will probably be this:
Some swagsy code | +

{
  "actions": [
    {
      // Any other parameters
      "untilAct": "false"
    }
  ]
}
Always watching.
Simon

Rothaon wrote:Both pieces of code are working properly now, but they substract 1 key when the until is met.
I fixed this in patch 1.4.2!
Simon wrote:The way to negate the untilact effect will probably be this:
Some swagsy code | +

{
    {
      // Any other parameters
      "untilAct": "false"
    }
  ]
}
I decided against this, because it would be the first and only variable consisiting of two conjoined words. I changed it to 'clean'. So to negate the effects of 'clean' you add this variable to your card:
Even swagsier code | +

{
    {
      // Any other instructions
      "clean": "false"
    }
  ]
}
Always watching.

Return to “CTI - Talk”