CTI for mobile.

Talk about CTI.
Qrr
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

So here I was sitting in a cafe the other day and thinking: I would really love to do a tease right now. But sadly I don't have a notebook. As such the next thing to tickle my mind was my phone. Looking over the interwebs didn't get me anywhere so I'll ask here.

Are there good apps for android to play CTI in?
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Someone tried do do smth. like that http://cti-community.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=38 but he never finished it.
As far as i know there is no good app for that.

How do you plan to start a CTI Tease in a public place? :mrgreen:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
​​/
Curious
Keys: 0,12 

I'm interested in making a CTI viewer that's open source and supports all major platforms (Linux/Windows/MacOS/Android/iOS). It won't support 0131's CTI 2 cards, because those require Java, but it will have its own api with scripting support for cards and custom tease modes like Skirmish.
Site Admin

Card Creator

​​/ wrote:I'm interested in making a CTI viewer that's open source and supports all major platforms (Linux/Windows/MacOS/Android/iOS). It won't support 0131's CTI 2 cards, because those require Java, but it will have its own api with scripting support for cards and custom tease modes like Skirmish.
Sounds great! :Cheerleader:
Simon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!

​​/ wrote:I'm interested in making a CTI viewer that's open source and supports all major platforms (Linux/Windows/MacOS/Android/iOS). It won't support 0131's CTI 2 cards, because those require Java, but it will have its own api with scripting support for cards and custom tease modes like Skirmish.
Surely Java CTI2 cards would work on Android, and I doubt their is no 'translating' for the other platforms right?
Always watching.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Simon wrote:
Surely Java CTI2 cards would work on Android, and I doubt their is no 'translating' for the other platforms right?
hmm you are right,...

In theory yes, but currently CTI 2 cards greately rely on my slideviewer software. But if there is a realy high demand on this we could use an interface or an abstract class for the underlying slideviewer and other classes.
It would require alot changes but i think it would be possible to introduce such a system. (where CTI 2 cards could be used in other java-based-software)
:mrgreen:
​​/
Curious

Simon wrote:
The viewer I plan on making won't be in Java, so CTI 2 cards won't work with it. I would have to port those cards manually for them to work with my viewer, but that shouldn't take long considering there aren't a lot of CTI 2 cards at the moment.
Qrr
I made some cards!
I made some cards!

​​/ wrote:The viewer I plan on making won't be in Java, so CTI 2 cards won't work with it. I would have to port those cards manually for them to work with my viewer, but that shouldn't take long considering there aren't a lot of CTI 2 cards at the moment.
As I understand you will use Unity, right?
0131 wrote:In theory yes, but currently CTI 2 cards greately rely on my slideviewer software. But if there is a realy high demand on this we could use an interface or an abstract class for the underlying slideviewer and other classes.
It would require alot changes but i think it would be possible to introduce such a system. (where CTI 2 cards could be used in other java-based-software)
:mrgreen:
I would love it if you did this regardless. I feel that this will allow us to not be bound by what is written in the code of your viewer. Also, where can I find the code structure of the CTI2 cards? It's just that I would love to make some scripted cards, but I never reverse engineered a java program before.
0131 wrote:How do you plan to start a CTI Tease in a public place?
Undercover. ;)
Site Admin

Card Creator

Sent you a pm @Qrr
​​/
Curious

Qrr wrote:
​​/ wrote:The viewer I plan on making won't be in Java, so CTI 2 cards won't work with it. I would have to port those cards manually for them to work with my viewer, but that shouldn't take long considering there aren't a lot of CTI 2 cards at the moment.
As I understand you will use Unity, right?
No, I'll be using Python for the viewer itself, and Lua as the scripting language for making cards.

Return to “CTI - Talk”

• Information