CTI 2 - Release 0.5.3

News and announcements.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

I will look if i can find a place for a value input. Thought it would not so important to give an option to change the starting stroke count as it can be changed after the start easily.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
TheRandoomNerd
Beginner
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Submissive

For some reason, I can't add any "supplementary" cards to the CTI 2 sets. Or, it could be that I don't know how to. Can anyone help with this?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Not sure what exactly you are trying to do.

It is possible to create own cards atm but not realy supported (you need access to the code or a decompiler...), did you code your own cards in java?

Or are you trying to put somehow plain CTI cards into the CTI 2 system? (That doesn't work ^^)
TheRandoomNerd
Beginner

Yes, I was trying to put CTI cards in, didn't realize there was a difference. So there isn't currently a way to add supplementary cards, then?
Site Admin

Card Creator

TheRandoomNerd wrote:Yes, I was trying to put CTI cards in, didn't realize there was a difference. So there isn't currently a way to add supplementary cards, then?
Yes / No

A CTI - Card is an image with some text on it.
A CTI 2 - Card is a java class or to make it simpler an own little program which can be executed. (+ the card image)

To create a CTI 2 card you need to program it, so its possible to make cards at this point, i know some users who did some on their own but they never published them, but its not that easy ;)

I will find ways to make it possible for users without deep programming skills to make cards but thats far in the future.
TheRandoomNerd
Beginner

Oh, I see. Thanks for the help! :D
noodle2k1
Curious
Keys: 0,40 
Orientation: Straight

I like the improvements. I think it would be an interesting Idea if there was an option to enable cards to toggle Streaming on or off or takes a picture ( Given if you are in view of the camera ). Maybe something similar to that.
Simon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 0,02 

noodle2k1 wrote:I like the improvements. I think it would be an interesting Idea if there was an option to enable cards to toggle Streaming on or off or takes a picture ( Given if you are in view of the camera ). Maybe something similar to that.
This might appeal to some people, but surely this would pose a huge security and privacy risk, which I think is why it's not built-in.
Always watching.
Site Admin

Card Creator

@Noodle
Maybe this (http://cti-community.net/forum2/viewtop ... f=13&t=144) goes into your direction.
Such cards will be available sooner or later but they will not be inlcuded in the software by default, which means you will be able to download a seperate zip file (Because as Simon mentioned they can be dangerous) which contains these cards and then you can add them to the software.
noodle2k1
Curious
Keys: 0,40 
Orientation: Straight

Oh I understand it will pose a security risk and such. Henceforth why i said an option to Enable or disable that feature. :P

Return to “News”

• Information