Statistics says "No folder found" for cards [SOLVED]

Report bugs here!
qjhmdms
Beginner
Keys: 0,00 

Hi all, thanks for creating this software 0131!

I discovered a bug however (at least I think it's a bug). When looking at "Statistics", the instructor can never find any of the cards subfolders. I put all my cards (the jpg's from the core set from dropbox) into their respective auto-generated subfolders, but none of the folders are recognized, so it will only include pictures in the tease and never cards.

Thanks in advance, and thanks again for your effort!

BTW I'm talking about playing CTI, not CTI 2, and I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit.

Edit: forgot the not in above sentence.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Never tested it on Linux systems, do you have the chance to run it on windows (just for a test)? Need to know if Ubuntu causes the problems.

Maybe i used a \ instead of a / or vise versa... (Winodws and Linix handle that different as far as i know)
Is the software able to display images from subfolders in pics?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
qjhmdms
Beginner

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try it on a Windows computer as soon as I manage to seize one.
Until then: No, it doesn't recognize the pictures when I put them in subfolders.
At the "tools" section in statistics, when I tell it to list the unsupported files, it does recognize the subfolder system for the pics (I can tell by the Total Files counter and the three non-image files it lists that accidentally ended up in that folder :P), just as it could for the cards.
My theory is that there are two problems:
1. The subfolder system works perfectly well, but just doesn't get activated for the slideshow
2. As you said in another bug thread, the programs wants to have all the separate card folders. It auto-generates them, but when checking for the existence of the folders, it checks against the same name with different capitalization, which is a problem on Linux, but not on Windows. Other problems might include escaping of spaces in folder names or whatever. However, when not using subfolders, it can handle pics with spaces in their name perfectly.
Curious
Keys: 0,16 
Orientation: Straight

I have the same problem running on a mac OS
Statistics says it can't find the folders for the different types of cards (CTI1) or the deleted pictures/cards.

It also says "File 2184.profile not found" when starting up.

I seem to be able to generate a slidelist, but nothing happens when I press Play.

Sounds like there may be a problem with the paths, both linux and macOSX uses "/", don't know about windows.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Im working on it, should be done within the next version.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Little update: Got it to work in Ubuntu but i have to say many features arent working (Windowed mode,...) and the design is broken, i will try to fix them when i have time but its not in my priority list.
Errors i found:
  • Folders / Paths used / instad of \\ (50% fixed)
  • Program creates folders at the wrong place
  • ???
  • Profit
  • Design is broken
| +
ubuntu.png
ubuntu.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 4696 times
OtterTails
Beginner

Yeah, I noticed it seems to be looking in "cards\\Bondage" etc still. If you'd like to sent me a copy of the source sometime I might be able to have a look at fixing it. There's also an issue with the CTI 2 card selection dialog not displaying properly on Linux with an error that looks remarkably like the one in this Stack Overflow answer.
Site Admin

Card Creator

OtterTails wrote:Yeah, I noticed it seems to be looking in "cards\\Bondage" etc still. If you'd like to sent me a copy of the source sometime I might be able to have a look at fixing it. There's also an issue with the CTI 2 card selection dialog not displaying properly on Linux with an error that looks remarkably like the one in this Stack Overflow answer.
Ok, sent you a pm.

Return to “Bugs”

• Information