webm-files cause temporary freeze

Report bugs here!
Sideload
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch

According to mega.nz, I'm using the 0.5.3 version of the teaseviewer, whereas the viewer itself claims to be 0.5.2

When the tease reaches the first .webm-file in the series, it freezes for roughly 20 seconds. The ticker ticks randomly during this time.
After that time has passed, the program runs normally for the rest of the tease. It also runs normally if I exit the tease, regenerate and restart, so it's just the initial run-in with the .webm that causes the issue.

It's easily worked around by me pressing the right arrow until I encounter the file, and then the left arrow back to the start once the freeze period has ended, but I figured it'd be worth bringing attention to.

FWIW, running Win 10
Shijuuichi
Horny
Keys: 521,29 
Orientation: Straight

got the same problem, probably a bit difficult for the program to load webms the first time, and it runs smoothly after.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

I will look into that issue but can't promise a fix in the next update as i have to recreate the problem first and i never ran into that bug.

Some things you could do for me to help me:

- Is it always a Webm?

- How do Mp4-Files behave?

- Is the file maybe very large / does it need longer when the file is large..?

- Can you select your own VLC Installation in Options and look how it works then?

- Do you use a 32 or 64 Bit System?

- Java up to date?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I use a database that freezes like this whenever you open it because the Java spellcheck plug in is unsigned.

Probably not the same thing, but certainly frustrating.
Sideload
Horny
Keys: 0,00 

0131 wrote:I will look into that issue but can't promise a fix in the next update as i have to recreate the problem first and i never ran into that bug.

Some things you could do for me to help me:

1 Is it always a Webm?

2 How do Mp4-Files behave?

3 Is the file maybe very large / does it need longer when the file is large..?

4 Can you select your own VLC Installation in Options and look how it works then?

5 Do you use a 32 or 64 Bit System?

6 Java up to date?
1. So far, it's always been a webm that has caused this
2. However, when I disabled all pictures but mp4s, I got the same thing. It freezes on the first, and then loads every consequent "picture" as normal.

3. This could be the case, though it seems to happen regardeless of file size. As long as it's a webm (or, after checking point 2, a mp4) it causes a temporary freeze

4. [[USER ERROR]] [[DOES NOT COMPUTE]]

5. 64-bit

6. Yes

Return to “Bugs”

• Information