Card types

socket
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Submissive
Orientation: Straight

Hey yeah, that sounds awesome. Do you happen to have that deck still? I'm curious.
That's a great idea though. I'll try to think up some dilemma cards like that.

Oh! I'm sure a flip-a-coin feature will be added to the teaseviewer if enough cards exist to use it.
Nooster
Horny
Type: Dominant

I sure do still have it, here you go : Trick or Treat
I warn you, this one's pretty harsh ;)
As for the flip-a-coin cards I think it might come once everything else is done, means not anywhere soon, but I'm sure it will eventualy be included one day yea :)
socket
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Type: Submissive

I'm not prepared to try this one out myself after looking at it, hahaha.
There's some great ideas in here though.
Thank you! =]
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 

So, have you looked into emergent behavior with the dynamic probabilities? It also seemed like the same card could be drawn multiple times, increasing the probability for pattern loops. Maybe run some Monte Carlo simulations with frequency analysis? Have you made any effort to keep your Index of Coincidence near 1.0?
Link to Wikipedia
Shintomo
Kinky
Type: Switch

I'm just going to post this here. This is a link to a download to almost all of the CTI cards: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6hweco0jru980qc/N_m9W1R4gJ
Nooster
Horny

I've already listed that one in this post : http://cti-community.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10
But good for those who didn't see it.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Inside7shadows wrote:So, have you looked into emergent behavior with the dynamic probabilities? It also seemed like the same card could be drawn multiple times, increasing the probability for pattern loops. Maybe run some Monte Carlo simulations with frequency analysis? Have you made any effort to keep your Index of Coincidence near 1.0?
Link to Wikipedia
Don´t know what exactly you mean / have problem to understand everything, do you want a general behavior that a drawn card has a lower chance to be drawn again?
Atm. each card takes care of its chance on its own, but we can add global rules like (chance*(0.9)^(times drawn)) as we like, this wont be a problem.

I will add a module which lets you add mathematical rules etc. to the drawing behavior, this is also good for some cti 2 cards which will then be able to change the drawing behavior for some tagged cards.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 

Sorry, Engineer brain stays awake when rest of brain tries to sleep.

The idea is - if some cards are more likely to come up during specific conditions, is there a chance that the cards will create that condition indirectly? It get a bit complicated because I don't know all the rules. But say all your Stroke It! range from 1-10, and have the same amount for each rate.. Once you're at 10, drawing another 10 is less likely (per your example?). Does this extend to 9? 8? Is your next Stroke it! most likely 1? Is your most likely Stroke it! after that 10 again? By the end of each tease are you more likely to have seen more 1s and 10s than 5s, even though you started with the same amount?

Index of Coincidence (IC) is used in Cryptography. If a jumble of letters has an IC of 1.0, the text is random and evenly distributed. If the text has more of certain letters, with an IC of 1.8, it's probably in English.

My concern is if card T makes card H more likely, then card A, and T gets a probability boost from it, you get a bunch of THAT (otherwise known as an Ngram) in what should have been random data.

TL/DR; If something bad happens randomly - too bad, it's random.
But what if it's not random?
Krell
Kinky
Keys: 2,46 

That, while being more thought than I would have given to such a topic, is actually a fairly valid concern. Perhaps have the ratios fairly equal unless an instruction card alters those ratios to keep the random spread.
wintermute
Old School
Old School
Orientation: Bi

0131 wrote:Time Lapse and Special are my favorite card types =D
I think special is the most powerful card type.
I like most of them, ok Delusionals are sometimes a bit stupid because there are no or very few cards which break delusions, but this is our fault as we made these cards.
At one point there was a rule for delusional that stated that the effect ended with the next rough Mistress of the next slide featuring a nurse.
wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.

Return to “CTI 2 - Talk”

• Information