Fucked Silly Scores

Talk or or bring in ideas for the Fucked Silly Set
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Show us your final scores from your Fucked Silly playthroughs and feel free to add a few lines about your session!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Qrr
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 0,02 
Orientation: Straight

123. I am not joking. Spend most of it waiting for questions or keys in chastity that I needed to be dumber to get out of. Overall it was a fun experience, but I need to ask about card distribution. Let's say you have 84 "normal" cards (of types not added by Fucked Silly). Do you add 10 questions, 3 mental states, 2 brain drains and 1 brain gain and then you add 1000 images? Or do you add 840 images and then add 109 questions, 32 mental states, 16 brain drains and 11 brain gains? Because the first feels like it's missing the point of the set (questions come very rarely) and the other like it's too much cards.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

I am a bit confused by your example.
I think 10% of the images should be questions, that way ~every 10+ slide should be a question.
Ofc. through the new card types the amount of cards has been increased if you stick to the original distribution for the core types, but you are free to scale that down.
The recommended value is also just smth i came up with from my expierence if the community brings up a better distrubution i can change that.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls

Return to “Fucked Silly”

• Information