Punishment Set [Development]

A place to create new awesome set ideas along with the community!
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Its about time to add a good punishment system into the teaseviewer!

What is a punishment?
This card type was invented by a classic member called Slaveless.
Some handled it as a set and some as an own card type (the system is a bit unclear about it).
A Punishment card is a special card which is supposed to be drawn after the tease for mistakes your did or ignored instructions during the session.
Also some of the cards where supposed to be drawn during a session and personally i picked them before the session since i was more eager to follow them at this point.

So what can we do with the old system and how can we improve it with our new possibilities.

CTI 2 Punishment system:

Every card can be a punishment card if it is defined to be one, this means that a card could have effect C if its drawn as a normal card during a session and effects B, A, D if it is drawn as a punishment (before = B, during = D, after = A the session).
Also (most) cards can be defined to only have a punishment effect which means they can only be drawn as punishments and not as normal cards during a session.

A new value is introduced which is bound to your profile: Punishment Points
You gain Punishment Points by:
  • Cumming without permission.
  • Edging without permission.
  • Ignoring cards without permission (Default: +100 PP, value can differ based on the card).
  • Excessive slide skipping.
  • Pausing too much on images.
  • Card effects can add Punishment Points.
Drawing a punishment by yourself will reduce your Punishment Points by a certain value which is bound to the punishment you draw.
The default value for punishments is 100 but there are already cards with 2000+ value based on on how extreme the card is.

The system knows 3 different punishment types:
  • Before the session.
  • During the session.
  • After the session.
Drawing Punishments:
If you decide to draw a punishment the system will find a matching random punishment for you.
Then you will have the option to accept the punishment or to ignore it.
Ignoring a punishment suggested by the system will further increase your Punishment Points by a malus (which is most times a random value between 0 and punishment value of the card).
This way you can try to gamble a bit to get a better punishment, maybe you are lucky and find a Nice Mistress - Punishment ;).
Accepting the punishment will activate the card, the card will now execute its effect which is most times a notification which is triggered after the cards duration e.g. after a week.
Since most punishments order you to do smth over a bigger time period, they will ask you if you have finished your task after their duration.
If you fail a punishment you will gain 2 times the amount of Punishment Points you would get by declining the punishment in the first case without the random modifier.

Drawing cards by yourself!?
Full control is boring isn't it?
And wouldn't it be possible to just ignore the Punishment Points and never draw a punishment?

As your Punishment Points rise the chance increases that CTITan decides it is time for a punishment.
This could happen any moment, on startup, during a session, at the end....
And this time ignoring the punishment is much more expensive, if you pussy out now you will gain 10 times the normal malus.
So better be not lazy and ask for your punishment regulary.
| +
tanpun.png
tanpun.png (313.68 KiB) Viewed 6318 times
Progress: 20+ humiliation cards done and core system 50% implemented.

Any thoughts and ideas for the new set?
For example we could decide that more Punishments Points will make CTITan more mean e.g. she could decide to add more Rough Mistress cards to a session or remove Chance to Cum cards.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

Well... the overall system looks good. Some details:

Maybe changing the window too often should be punished. Like in the Fucked Silly set.

Firstly, I often used punishment to dabble into the unknown, ie exhaust limits. This could be added as an option to the personalization so we can get punishment over our current level. Given the nature of punishments I'd suggest not including secret humilliations/pc stuff/permanent effects/blood and the like when exhausting limits.

The base value, or the modifiers used to calculate the points for accepting/ignoring a card, can be tied to the profile personalization. Eg:

Let's say I'm Anal-Experienced. A punishment marked as Anal-Medium would be easier for me to do than some Anal-Beginner.

So it could be a 50 (x0.5)base value for me and 200 (x2) for the beginner.

-------------------

Aside from that, punishments can be long. I made some spanning a week ( http://cti-community.net/forum2/viewtop ... 1468#p1468 ) so place to see active punishments and a button to say "I failed this already" and triggering the effect would be nice.

------------------

I had some small punishments that played with the meta. Mostly forcing you to play a certain deck, that can be expanded within cti2 capabilities.

One that forced you to play Skirmish.
CTI2.Rothaon.Supplemental.Punishment.01.03.png
CTI2.Rothaon.Supplemental.Punishment.01.03.png (708.76 KiB) Viewed 6267 times
Tinkering with the slides:
Challenge (6).jpg
Challenge (6).jpg (62.33 KiB) Viewed 6267 times
CTI2.Rothaon.Supplemental.Punishment.02.png
CTI2.Rothaon.Supplemental.Punishment.02.png (671.26 KiB) Viewed 6267 times
And ofc, punishment gambling:
CTI2.Rothaon.Supplemental.Punishment.03.png
CTI2.Rothaon.Supplemental.Punishment.03.png (571.05 KiB) Viewed 6265 times
Site Admin

Card Creator

That are some good ideas i can add them to the release set.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I'll second the preference of drawing a punishment before a tease.
blackpenman
Beginner
Keys: 0,25 

What's the progress now? Estimated time of completion?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Done so far:
45 Humiliation cards
26 Rough Mistress cards

Total cards planed: ~120

Punishment cards take alot of effort to make since they require more control mechanisms : (

Sorry for taking so long.
blackpenman
Beginner
Keys: 0,25 

No worries! Sorry if I came off as sounding impatient, I was just curious and I couldn't find the information anywhere

Return to “Set Development”

• Information