Feature request: Folders & Card drawing

All topics regarding 0131's Teaseviewer.
wintermute
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Requests:

I'd like to have the option of setting a global number of cards and have the software assign them randomly. (Not having to say 2 CtC, 1 Key, 10 Rough Mistresses, etc...)

Also is it possible for the software to parse card names instead of having to put them in folders? This is why we first implemented the nomenclature for the cards. Anything that doesn't parse can then be counted as a special.

wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

wintermute wrote:Requests:

I'd like to have the option of setting a global number of cards and have the software assign them randomly. (Not having to say 2 CtC, 1 Key, 10 Rough Mistresses, etc...)
Hmm do you mean the preset menu and the suggest button? Sound like you are searching for that feature.
You can predefine a number of cards, then set the amount of cards you want to add to your tease, save this into a config and bind it to your profile there should be a autoload option, enable this and everytime you start the teaseviewer all the number of pictures and cards are directly set. Otherwise use the suggest button to load images and cards into the spinners.

Oh ok now i get it, yes possible but you could just put them all into the same folder and play with just 1 type, the second request sounds like you did not seperate your cards by type ^^ which would lead to this situation.
wintermute wrote: Also is it possible for the software to parse card names instead of having to put them in folders? This is why we first implemented the nomenclature for the cards. Anything that doesn't parse can then be counted as a special.
Possible and not that hard but don't know if i find time to add it to the next release :)
Did you put all your cards into 1 big folder?

If i forget these features in the next release remember me to add them =D
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
wintermute
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 

0131 wrote:
Oh ok now i get it, yes possible but you could just put them all into the same folder and play with just 1 type, the second request sounds like you did not seperate your cards by type ^^ which would lead to this situation.

Possible and not that hard but don't know if i find time to add it to the next release :)
Did you put all your cards into 1 big folder?

If i forget these features in the next release remember me to add them =D
My cards are divided by sets. One folder for each set. Works fine with CTI Slideshow, but not with the Teaseviewer.
wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

I think parsing card types from a folder would be a good idea.

If different sets can have different card types you'll need to get that list from some point.

Return to “0131's Teaseviewer”

• Information