First Sex Toys

Talk about your favorite topic, community only.
Gerynyn
Beginner
Keys: 0,32 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

While I've had a fascination with sex toys for years now, I haven't really been able to get into growing my collection until recently and this new freedom I have has made me really want to explore every facet of my interest in adult toys.

What I'm wondering at the moment is if other people's experiences are similar to my own, particularly how you first got into sex toys, ie your experience getting your first toy. Did you buy it yourself or was it a gift? Where did you get it from? What sort of toy was it and how was your first experience using your first sex toy?
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Ohh first toys was some time ago, i was younger and it was very exiting.
Bought an :Inflatableplug: in a erotic store. They did not want to see my ID back then, but nowadays they do ask for that sometimes since i still look young xD
Since then i got a few more ; )
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Orientation: Gay

Until recently I were living in a smallish town. And the sex shops there were there only had costumes (rather bad ones), lubricants, condoms and soft games for couples.

Not really appealing, so I used to made my own and play with stuff I found in thrift stores (not sex toys, but clothes and such).

My first ( real ) sex toy was a tenga egg my friends gifted me.

Later a really nice sex shop opened and I bought a couple of cock rings and a onahole.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Orientation: Straight

Legos.
I had a lego motor I could unbalance. Then came DC motors with duck tape and fishing weights inside a film canister. I was powering that one with racing NiCads. Eventually, it shorted out and burned my girlfriend on the leg.
It was a pretty easy decision to go with store bought toys after that.

Return to “Community Lounge”

• Information