Point system

Projects, Forum related topics and more.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Installed the extention. Can you manage / setup it?
If not tell me, i will look how to get you the right permission.
I already enabled it but i don't see any difference... anyway i dont have much time atm to get into that extention.^^

@Rothanon
I said that i will upload the cards for you to edit them, but there is a problem: You would need the latest card creator version (some naming conventions changed when using multiple authors).
You already said that you dont have skype? :/ I would like to send you a dev. version but a way to communicate would be nice.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

The lottery was fun when I was the only person playing it. :P
Ace
Horny
Keys: 0,00 

wintermute wrote:Something I wanted to implement with the old boats that could really work with CTI 2 is a point system (keys on the old board).

You gain points by posting on the forum, creating cards and completing teases.

You can them spend those points to bid on people who get put on auction through instructions, or spend them to buy keys if you're stuck in chastity, or whatever else people can think of.
I may be new around here, but after staying up all last night and making a set of cards (nearly done, still have a couple), seeing this idea gets me stoked! This would be super cool to implement on here, and I'd be willing to lend an ear and a hand to help fix any technical problems that prevent it from being a thing!
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
wintermute
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 

I have some free time coming up in two weeks, I'll dive into it then. :)
wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

I am sure it would be possible to add some naming conventions once the extention is running, to register card uploads and add extra points. But since this page isn't a file server and it is far better to use dropbox we sould give/manage these keys manually.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls

Return to “Community”

• Information