Spreading CTI

Projects, Forum related topics and more.
Ace
Horny
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Inside7shadows wrote:The idea is: if we spread, we should spread into other mediums. Posting the same stuff, but on a different image board, has diminishing returns.

I guess I've been toying with some ideas, and I'd be fine if erotic spreedsheets were a thing (The computer things, not the velcro things). But no. Fiction could be a good outlet, although I'd have to do some basic research just to get started. What I end up with would probably be way too complicated and technical anyway.

I don't know why I'm rambling, I'm sorry. Ultimately, I have robots to build. That has priority now.
Hey, It's only too technical and complicated if you let it be! And one of my favorite pastimes is listening to rambles! I've got plenty of time to spend and I certainly wouldn't mind putting it into doing research and the sorts, so if you want, just point me in a direction and I'll do my best! Though just keep in mind I might need a lot of explanations on stuff, as I am still new to all of this :3 !
wintermute wrote: When I used to do it I'd write it up as if my sessions were actual sessions with a Mistress.
Sounds interesting! If you have a bit of free time, I'd love to talk about possibly collaborating to write up something that we can spread around as some form of "public awareness". Just PM me if you'd like.
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

By "research", I don't even Remember the choices for voices like 1st person or 3rd person omniscient.
Ace
Horny
Keys: 0,00 

Inside7shadows wrote:By "research", I don't even Remember the choices for voices like 1st person or 3rd person omniscient.
First Person: "I was walking to the store, beginning to think about how horny I've been, when a beautiful lady came around the corner, walking towards me. I smiled as we both stopped in front of the door to the grocery store, and we took a moment to check each other out. Lifting the door open, I said 'After you, Miss,' before she walked slowly past me. I turned around, confused as to why she didn't enter, to her strutting her body behind me. She teasingly said 'Just checking out the view, Dear~...' while signalling me to follow with the hand behind her back. However, that was before it gently lifted her skirt just enough to flash her pair of black panties at me. I smiled, following her to her car as I realized that she was the answer to my prayers..."

Second Person: "You were walking to the store, when I walked around the corner. I had decided that you were mine from the very moment I saw your cute face and adorable haircut, but I did little to show my excitement as we both stopped in front of the door to the grocery store, taking a moment to check each other out. Lifting the door open, you said 'After you, Miss,' before I decided to tease you by walking slowly past you. You turned around, confused as to why I didn't enter, while I just strutted my body behind you. I teasingly said 'Just checking out the view, Dear~...' while signalling you to follow me by using the hand behind my back. However, that was before I gently lifted my skirt just enough to give you a glance of black panties. I smirked away from your view, knowing that you had no idea about what you were getting yourself into..."

Third Person UNLIMITED OMNISCIENCE: "He was walking to the store, beginning to think about how horny he's been, when a beautiful lady came around the corner, walking towards him. She had decided that he was hers from the very moment she saw his cute face and adorable haircut, but she did little to show her excitement. He smiled as they both stopped in front of the door to the grocery store, and they took a moment to check each other out. Lifting the door open, he said 'After you, Miss,' before she walked slowly past him. He turned around, confused as to why she didn't enter, to her strutting her body behind him. She teasingly said 'Just checking out the view, Dear~...' while signalling him to follow with the hand behind her back that gently lifted her skirt just enough to flash her pair of black panties at him. He smiled, following her to her car as he realized that she was the answer to his prayers. She smirked away from his view, knowing that he had no idea about what he was getting himself into..."

Third Person LIMITED OMNISCIENCE: "He was walking to the store, beginning to think about how horny he's been, when a beautiful lady came around the corner, walking towards him. He smiled as they both stopped in front of the door to the grocery store, and they took a moment to check each other out. Lifting the door open, he said 'After you, Miss,' before she walked slowly past him. He turned around, confused as to why she didn't enter, to her strutting her body behind him. She teasingly said 'Just checking out the view, Dear~...' while signalling him to follow with the hand behind her back that gently lifted her skirt just enough to flash her pair of black panties at him. He smiled, following her to her car as he realized that she was the answer to his prayers..."

KEEP IN MIND: The Protagonist in all of these is the man. Otherwise, the second person paragraph would actually be in first person for the woman.
Also, the difference between third person limited and third person unlimited is that unlimited projects the thoughts of all the characters, while limited only projects the thoughts of some of the characters (in this example of limited omniscience, I chose to only project the man's thoughts).

I THINK that that is what you were talking/asking about, but if it wasn't, oh well, now we have a short little suggestive story xD.
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Type: Submissive

I notice some people are part of fetlife. So what do you think about creating a group on there? It's a pretty popular site, and if we can spread it around a little I'm sure it could grow at least a little bit
Inside7shadows

I think there is a group there? There's tags at least.
Fetlife is kinda tricky because it requires a premium to do anything. At least last I checked.

Oh, and I never said thank you for posting the voice guide.
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 
Type: Submissive

Inside7shadows wrote:I think there is a group there? There's tags at least.
Fetlife is kinda tricky because it requires a premium to do anything. At least last I checked.

Oh, and I never said thank you for posting the voice guide.

I looked for a group but couldn't find one, which is why I thought maybe someone could make one. Idk. The only thing I've had trouble with on fetlife would be videos. Can't see that with premium. Idk about starting groups though.

Voice guide? To what? I don't remember posting about that :P
Inside7shadows

Yeah, I haven't been on Fetlife for maybe 2 years. I wanted to drop Moss a line, but everything was locked down unless you had a paying membership. Maybe they were having issues with spam, but having a barrier to entry on a networking site is suicide.

I had been meaning to thank Ace for the voice guide.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

Inside7shadows wrote:Yeah, I haven't been on Fetlife for maybe 2 years. I wanted to drop Moss a line, but everything was locked down unless you had a paying membership. Maybe they were having issues with spam, but having a barrier to entry on a networking site is suicide.

I had been meaning to thank Ace for the voice guide.
Moss created these cool figures? Would be nice to see him back here =D
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Inside7shadows

Found an interesting thread on elit. I'm not familiar with the community, but it doesn't seem as robust as I expected. Although "being weird" certainly isn't a consern.

https://8ch.net/d/res/2907.html

Return to “Community”

• Information