Spreading CTI

Projects, Forum related topics and more.
stinkomank
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,38 
Type: Switch

I know that 0131 has said that he wasn't planning on advertising CTI until he finished the CTI 2 program, so I hope this isn't jumping the gun, but I think it's worth talking about how we should go about spreading the word, either now for classic-style, or later for CTI 2.

What do you guys think? Obviously we don't want to be annoying spammers, but where would be good places to link back here, and how should we do it, and I guess when?

We've been having a fair bit of activity recently (hi wintermute :Cheerleader:) so I was thinking it might be a good time to capitalize on that.
HatsuneR
Curious
Keys: 0,00 
Orientation: Straight

is /d/ a good idea now?
Site Admin
Keys: 974,11 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

I know that 0131 has said that he wasn't planning on advertising CTI until he finished the CTI 2 program, so I hope this isn't jumping the gun.
No problem, you can advertise as much as you want^^
I plan to create an official CTI Thread on Milonova and maybe a few other forums when CTI 2 is presentable :mrgreen:
4Chan is also a very good idea.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant

Is CTI literotica possible? I'm honestly not sure what would happen if someone tried. Could the idea be concisely conveyed?
wintermute
Old School
Old School

Inside7shadows wrote:Is CTI literotica possible? I'm honestly not sure what would happen if someone tried. Could the idea be concisely conveyed?
Towards the end of my being active on the old forum I had started writing trade reports in the forum of literotica, so I'd say yes.
wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Ace
Horny

wintermute wrote:
Inside7shadows wrote:Is CTI literotica possible? I'm honestly not sure what would happen if someone tried. Could the idea be concisely conveyed?
Towards the end of my being active on the old forum I had started writing trade reports in the forum of literotica, so I'd say yes.
Could somebody elaborate on what "literotica" is exactly? Sorry, all of this is still new to me.
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
wintermute
Old School
Old School

Ace wrote:Could somebody elaborate on what "literotica" is exactly? Sorry, all of this is still new to me.
Erotic literature, sex stories.

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
Ace
Horny

wintermute wrote: Erotic literature, sex stories.
Gotcha.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but when you talk about spreading CTI through literotica, you're suggesting we write stories mentioning and using the cards, yes?

If that's the case, give me a couple of days and I'm sure my hyperactive self can write up something :3 though I would like some input on what to write about: maybe someone could suggest a guideline of kinks to include and a list of things to stay away from?
( :Bondagetape: + :Rope: + :Condom: :Lube:) <--- My definition of a good time~...
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant

The idea is: if we spread, we should spread into other mediums. Posting the same stuff, but on a different image board, has diminishing returns.

I guess I've been toying with some ideas, and I'd be fine if erotic spreedsheets were a thing (The computer things, not the velcro things). But no. Fiction could be a good outlet, although I'd have to do some basic research just to get started. What I end up with would probably be way too complicated and technical anyway.

I don't know why I'm rambling, I'm sorry. Ultimately, I have robots to build. That has priority now.
wintermute
Old School
Old School

Ace wrote:So correct me if I'm wrong, but when you talk about spreading CTI through literotica, you're suggesting we write stories mentioning and using the cards, yes?

If that's the case, give me a couple of days and I'm sure my hyperactive self can write up something :3 though I would like some input on what to write about: maybe someone could suggest a guideline of kinks to include and a list of things to stay away from?

When I used to do it I'd write it up as if my sessions were actual sessions with a Mistress.

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.

Return to “Community”

• Information