CTI Slideshow

CTI - Classic related software corner.
Rothaon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

This is the original slideshow program I used.

https://mega.nz/#!4N5T0SYT!6snOpXZi5YY4 ... GLOkySvLTY

I don't know who the original author is but there is a project on Github (probably exported from GoogleCode when it closed) whose author is ToxicoAlt.

Features:
- Card editor which allows you to set items needed for each card and a little description, which appears next to the slideshow.
- A list of items needed appears before the tease starts.
- It auto-detects the type of each card in the filename of it.
Attachments
Editor.png
Editor.png (578.87 KiB) Viewed 4009 times
DeckMenu.png
DeckMenu.png (31.08 KiB) Viewed 4009 times
Card.png
Card.png (809.94 KiB) Viewed 4009 times
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

Hi, thanks for sharing.

I've tested the CTI Slideshow. Configuration is easy, but I'm missing a metronome, a stroke count and a list of keybindings. eg is there an option for fullscreen?
The grey box in the upper right of your screen is really convenient for the skirmish set - after configurating each of the 145 instruction cards. Or are there additional steps/files I'm missing?

I love the skirmish set and the CTIDeckBuider is still my program of choice (I can even change the metronome), while the Teaseviewer always resets my settings and the excel version never worked.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

There is another program I used to keep count of sc and also as a metronome.

It is supposed to switch to fullscreen when you pressed a key (F11 I think) but it never worked for me.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

playsafe wrote:while the Teaseviewer always resets my settings
Hm that should not happen, :(
can you tell me your steps?
Did you save the config? You can quickload it in the mainmenu or bind it to your profile and set the profile to default then it is autoloaded at the start.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 
Orientation: Straight

To be honest I didn't even try to create a profile. I'm rather used to autosaves in modern software and profiles for indepth usage.
It's a bit overwhelming when I see buttons called Profile/Config/Preset/LoadDeck, which are rather similar titles. If someone's got blood in other bodyparts than the brain, then more distinguishable and less buttons could help, eg only the buttons Profile and decks - or tooltips to describe the difference.

When starting the program everything is blank, I set the 2 texture paths and typing in all the numbers. "okay", I think "I've configurated everything, let's hit SaveConfig". Next time I'm loading the program and selecting that created config only the texture paths appear, not the numbers (Number of pictures 0, Stroke it! 0 ...).
It seems that I have to create a Preset first: Created a preset > saved the config > closed and reopened CTI > load config > nothing happend? > checked Presets, seemed fine > found out that I have to set NumberOfPics so that the program uses the Presets to set up the NumberOfCards. So your program isn't simple and it takes time to get behind the logic.

Btw, sorry for the late reply. Feel free to ask again, I'm sure my grammar mistakes make things unreadable.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Okay, i understand your point.

Next version contains a tutorial inside the program, which should help the user setting everything up and it autoconfigurates most of the steps by itself.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls

Return to “Software”

• Information