- Add board link.

Forum online.
Things to do:
- Custom Style
- Smilies / Icons

Misc.
- Domain
- New Host?

- A good Host who accepts adult content would cost about ~ 150$ for 5 years of hosting. Too much for me.
I dont know if we can stay with the current host, with our special kind of content.
If someone has any ideas or expierence please PM me.

Gallery + Code + Download Section
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

phpBB:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws.

I can't read legal speak...

Have you looked into the requirements for indiegogo? If membership increases, $150+ might be a reasonable amount to raise. You could even have community members contribute stretch goals.

*I only use indegogo because I know they allow Adult Content
Shintomo
Kinky
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch

When you make an account you can select "Dominant", "Submissive", or "None". Can we have "Switch" as an option?
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

1. I will add Switch as an option.

2. Im not quite sure what you are pointing out...
The agreements are the standart agreements by php, if you like you can write something better and i will change them :D
.. "that may violate any laws." I read it like, you can post any sexually oriented material wich is legal.
English isn´t my native language and agreements written by me could end bad.

3. Crowdfunding is a good idea, may be an option to raise money.
I will make something like that or donations via bitcoins if i need financial help to run this this community, but give me some time first to work on cti 2^^
Inside7shadows

I tried starting Topics for games and books, but got time out errors navigating to where I wanted to put them.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Hmm well i tried to create topics with your permissions had no problem, pls try it again.

Navigating to which part of the forum?

The forum for me is acting very slow i dont know if it is my bad internet connection, firefox incognito mode which reloads all the files again and again or just bad performance from the host.
dess
Old School
Old School
Type: Submissive

0131 wrote:Hmm well i tried to create topics with your permissions had no problem, pls try it again.
The forum for me is acting very slow i dont know if it is my bad internet connection, firefox incognito mode which reloads all the files again and again or just bad performance from the host.
I use firefox and the forum is slow for me too.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Hmm thats bad, hoped the new host would grant a good connection, or maybe its php itself i dont know... i will take care of that when i have some time.
The forum had the same problems on the old host but it was much faster at night, so i thought its the host...
The Server is btw. in europe so a slightly higher ping if you connect from america & co. can be normal.
Whats your internet speed?
Shintomo
Kinky

I live in California only a few hours away from the server (https://geoip.flagfox.net/?ip=108.175.1 ... munity.net) and I can confirm it's probably the host. I also use firefox and my internet speed is http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4469239626.
Inside7shadows

I figured I was wandering into a place that didn't exist yet.
Does creating a new board require Admin privileges? A Game Board and a Book board (& probably a Movie board) would be good, where each topic can be a different game/book/movie.
What do you think?
Cheers,

Return to “News”

• Information