Risky Choices

Make some decisions and face some tough consequences or nice rewards...
Can you handle a little risk, or will you fold under pressure?

Rate this Card Set

View results

You may select 1 option

Risky Choices

Logo:

CTI
State: In Development
Submissions: Open
Author: Poma

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Downloads: 74

Cards: 20

Uploaded by:

Poma
Kinky
Keys: 24,84 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Lesbian

Have you ever wanted more control over your own teasing, to tell your Dom(me) what you want, to decide your own fate? Well now you can! (You can't. You're not the one in control here.) Risky Choices will force you to make decisions, but you won't have enough information to know the outcome until it's too late to change your mind. Take responsibility for your own decisions, accept the outcomes that fate has in store for you, and find out how much risk you're really willing to take!

Each card in the set contains a dilemma with some random element. Cards are designed to work for all genders, and if any instruction requires an item you don't have, feel free to make a sensible substitution!

This set is meant to be an add-on to any set that uses the Core Set rules. Either add the full Risky Choices set into your Dilemma directory, or split up the multi-type Dilemmas by their secondary type to add some risky choices into your regular teases.

Tags:
Poma
Kinky
Keys: 24,84 
Orientation: Lesbian

I just finished uploading the first 20 cards, which completes the first release of the set! Happy teasing, and may your risks pay off (or backfire spectacularly ;) )!

If you have any ideas for new cards, modifications for existing ones, or requests, feel free to share them here or PM me! I always really liked coming across a good dilemma during a tease, and the goal of this set is to create that opportunity more often. There's a loose gambling theme but really anything goes (I dropped the theme for plenty of the cards).

(Side note - looks like the tags and items on the Set broke. Is there a way to edit the set description? I'm only seeing a way to edit the individual cards.)
Site Admin
Keys: 978,40 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

I Love your cards!

PM me or write me at discord about the broken tags, i can probably fix that! : )
Also if you run into the card upload limit, tell me, i will increase it to see more of this awesome set!

Return to “Risky Choices”

• Information