Dual Monitor Set [Unfinished]

Card-Sets
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

I mentioned a passion for subteases and i combined them with multiple monitors.
(I should rename the set to "Multiple Monitor Set")

I will share them with you even its unfinished, because they can easily added to most sessions.

Here 10 cards of the set: Dual Monitor Set
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Shintomo
Kinky
Keys: 0,00 
Orientation: Straight

Oh this sounds like a good idea. I guess it's time to buy a 2nd monitor.
hajtos
Old School
Old School
Keys: 2,44 
Orientation: Straight

An interesting idea, though it poses some questions/problems.
1. What happens when the teases 'desync'? Maintaining them to move slides at the same time may be pretty tricky, especially if you need to pause or change durations sometimes.
2. In the 2,3 and 4th cards, do you mean starting a second tease an following both as in other cards? Or just pause the first one until finished?
3. Cards 1 and 8 seem to be the same, unless you use more than 2 monitors(with 2 being kind of implied by the name of the set)
4. The 9th card is really prone to second guesses and cheating yourself. I wouldn't trust my subconsciousness to be honest knowing the result will be opposite.

Come to think of it, the set could be used on 1 monitor just with the slideshow not on fullscreen. I remember before the deckbuilder(which I use) I used to play 2 seperate slideshows, one with pictures and ocasionally a "pick an instruction" image and the other with the instructions themselves.

I really wonder if this will work out, following two teases at once may prove to be pretty confusing.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

hajtos wrote: 1. What happens when the teases 'desync'? Maintaining them to move slides at the same time may be pretty tricky, especially if you need to pause or change durations sometimes.
Yes that a little bit annoying im planing to add a a subtease function where you can link a number of teases to a maintease so you pause all if you pause the maintease....
hajtos wrote: 2. In the 2,3 and 4th cards, do you mean starting a second tease an following both as in other cards? Or just pause the first one until finished?
Follow both cards when if it does not says that you have to pause your tease.
hajtos wrote: 3. Cards 1 and 8 seem to be the same, unless you use more than 2 monitors(with 2 being kind of implied by the name of the set)
Hmm true, but well as you said if you have more screens (i have 3) they are a bit different.
hajtos wrote: 4. The 9th card is really prone to second guesses and cheating yourself. I wouldn't trust my subconsciousness to be honest knowing the result will be opposite.
Yes i know CTI2 will make such things better/possible ^^
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls

Return to “Sets”

• Information