Just for you!

Card-Sets
wintermute
Old School
Old School
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

dess wrote:Thinking about these cards makes me all wet too!

I ordered what I didn't have (penis gag, real corset, nose hook and some more rope). It will be here Friday, so please take your time with the cards.

I don't have a VR headset, nor plan on getting one.
The sets are getting a little bit bigger than I first intended (that's a good thing, means I'm having fun).

The headset really is optional and was being used by only 1 card, I figured most people won't own one and won't want one. But if you're a mind control enthusiast you might want to consider trying it with agoogle cardboard.
wintermute :Ballgag:

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
dess
Old School
Old School
Type: Submissive

jessicawolf53 wrote:" I wish there was a box you could check to randomize the amount. Right now I just go to random.org and generate a number 1-15. :P Of course that's when I'm not doing a specific set for role playing.
I set it up to have 500 slide and will only play till 300. That will randomize the amount.
wintermute wrote: The sets are getting a little bit bigger than I first intended (that's a good thing, means I'm having fun).
YAY! ^_______^
wintermute wrote: The headset really is optional and was being used by only 1 card, I figured most people won't own one and won't want one. But if you're a mind control enthusiast you might want to consider trying it with agoogle cardboard.
I also don't use a smart phone lol. For someone who is as technologically savvy as I am, I'm very selective. I want a phone for a phone, and that is really it. Phones that only last a days worth a battery make me cry. But yeah, thanks for showing me that.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 

Card Creator

wintermute wrote:
dess wrote:Thinking about these cards makes me all wet too!

I ordered what I didn't have (penis gag, real corset, nose hook and some more rope). It will be here Friday, so please take your time with the cards.

I don't have a VR headset, nor plan on getting one.
The sets are getting a little bit bigger than I first intended (that's a good thing, means I'm having fun).

The headset really is optional and was being used by only 1 card, I figured most people won't own one and won't want one. But if you're a mind control enthusiast you might want to consider trying it with agoogle cardboard.
Thats a cool idea, never thought about that. :o
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
wintermute
Old School
Old School

dess wrote:I also don't use a smart phone lol. For someone who is as technologically savvy as I am, I'm very selective. I want a phone for a phone, and that is really it. Phones that only last a days worth a battery make me cry. But yeah, thanks for showing me that.
Half of my work is done on the phone and I hate (with a passion) talking on the phone. I use my phone as a mini computer with internet access that I can fit in my pocket. I hate the idea of always being reachable...
In the whole duration of my last phone contract (3 years) I had a total of 26 minutes of actual phone use. I had them pull it up when I was negociating my new plan.

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
dess
Old School
Old School

wintermute wrote: I hate the idea of always being reachable...
Me too.
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 

I have the gear vr headset with the S7. I've been looking for hypnosis/mind control stuff but I haven't been successful yet. I know it will come out sometime soon, just got to wait for VR to get a little better and catch on more. If anyone know of some mind control for VR, I would be very interested. The best I can find is using intugame VR/sideload vr or something like that.
wintermute
Old School
Old School

jessicawolf53 wrote:I have the gear vr headset with the S7. I've been looking for hypnosis/mind control stuff but I haven't been successful yet. I know it will come out sometime soon, just got to wait for VR to get a little better and catch on more. If anyone know of some mind control for VR, I would be very interested. The best I can find is using intugame VR/sideload vr or something like that.
For now I just load my hypno videos in the video player of my Rift. That way the hypno is literally all I see, and I put on headphones too.

Cum say hi on Fetlife.
My CTI Tumbler.
cube
Beginner

jessicawolf53 wrote:I have the gear vr headset with the S7. I've been looking for hypnosis/mind control stuff but I haven't been successful yet. I know it will come out sometime soon, just got to wait for VR to get a little better and catch on more. If anyone know of some mind control for VR, I would be very interested. The best I can find is using intugame VR/sideload vr or something like that.
I stumbled upon something that might be along the lines of what you want: https://www.patreon.com/hypnoticSwitch
This guy is trying to create some kind of mind melting program which he aims to deploy to all kinds of VR headsets.
As far as I can tell he is tinkering at the moment with the Google Cardboard and has today received his Oculus Rift, meaning that support for it is probably soon on its way. Unfortunately I do not own a headset of my own, so I can't tell if this is any good, but what he has posted so far looks quite interesting to me. ( I just hope I haven't violated too many grammar rules here )
jessicawolf53
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 1,36 

cube wrote:
I stumbled upon something that might be along the lines of what you want: https://www.patreon.com/hypnoticSwitch
This guy is trying to create some kind of mind melting program which he aims to deploy to all kinds of VR headsets.
As far as I can tell he is tinkering at the moment with the Google Cardboard and has today received his Oculus Rift, meaning that support for it is probably soon on its way. Unfortunately I do not own a headset of my own, so I can't tell if this is any good, but what he has posted so far looks quite interesting to me. ( I just hope I haven't violated too many grammar rules here )

Cool I'll check it out. I've been looking for a more extreme hypnosis thing. Normal stuff is very weak against me for some reason. Like it works but VERY VERY slowly.
dess
Old School
Old School

Ok, I gots all my stuff. Super excited for the new set! =D

Return to “Sets”

• Information