Maze Retease

Card-Sets
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

Would you mind explaining in detail how to start? I don't get it, maybe thinking in the wrong direction for the last one and a half hours.

I've extracted your cards (decided to start my first maze with inside7shadows' because I'd like to try the sounds), read the instruction, read all cards, made copies (eg 60 cards in "Main"), Opening TeaseViewer. So far so good - and now?

Put in 20 images and 1 Main Deck card.
Where? How? Did you mean:
Create an empty folder and setting TeaseViewers "Directory containing the cards" to it. Try to choose one of the 60 cards randomly and move (not copy?) it in (you'll somehow notice which card it is, which ruins some fun). Set TeaseViewers "Directory containing the pictures" to Maze' Image Pool?
Fill in Anything else in Tease Viewer?

You are going to need a tease viewer of some sort with random tease generation from different folders (decks).
Then I thought in a totally different direction if Tease Viewer should detect the downloaded Maze folders. Should I rename any of them?

What happens if I've fought against a monster, do I have to delete any cards?

How can I use the sounds? Should I replace a metronome sound?

My brain's fried. Sorry when I'm not writing in a clear way or with bad grammar.
Qrr
I made some cards!
I made some cards!
Keys: 0,02 

So after you opened the TeaseViewer. I dont actually know how Shadows viewer works - i use the 0131's one.

But you want to take your cards and put them in to the folders inside the cards folder.
For example I use the "chance to cum" folder for my main deck cards, bondage for my danger and key for awareness.

Then inside the viewer you want to generate the tease with images set to 20 and your main deck type (chance to cum in my case) to 1.

The only time you delete something form the decks is when the card says so. I also advise to delete cards after the retease ended.

Hope this answered most of your questions. If you have more feel free to ask.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!

Thanks and sorry for my stupidity :)
Do the slide duration and stroke count reset between the reteases? (exept one card is telling to keep a stroke count for the next reteases)

And at Inside7shadows, does the monster called Zero with its "dildo option" trigger the fail-event of other monsters, eg the Minotaur Bull?
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant

There's a guide here. Let me know if that helps, or you need to know more. I've got to detail some bugs I left in the code later.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!

Ah, the excel files? That didn't work on my pc.
I've only seen a yellow moveable box which should be a button and some tabs with numbers in Excel. Given up after a while and now my trial-key did run out.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!

Neat game, thank you two for sharing!
Some cards do build up a nice synergy. But it's been pretty long at the first run with ...I guess 5 hours.

(quoting myself: Do the slide duration and stroke count reset between the reteases?)
Inside7shadows

Yes. Slide Duration and Stroke count stay the same across reteases.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!

Inside7shadows wrote:Yes. Slide Duration and Stroke count stay the same across reteases.
I'd like to clarify that: This means if I'd end one retease with stroke count 25 and a duration of 1 second I have to start the next retease with those values? Is there a limit or does the game want to be unfair?
Inside7shadows

My cards should keep things balanced (fair), but you will lose fights regularly.

I don't know what to do if you're using Qrr's cards.
Inside7shadows

Presenting: Shadow Maze Revised
I made a version where Demons were downgraded to Devils and became regular encounters. Demons were replace with Skirmish Daemons.
Includes minor edits to card text and artwork.

Below is an Edit of the Cultist. This one works better with flavor and balance than the one included in the .rar file.
Attachments
CTI.Inside7Shadows.Shadow Maze.Monster (Cultist).17.png
CTI.Inside7Shadows.Shadow Maze.Monster (Cultist).17.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 3951 times

Return to “Sets”

• Information