0131 asks you (CTI 2 Dev.)

CTI 2 Development.
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

While "<" is pressed all keys ignore cards.
Anyone here ever play Descent 2? If you use the 'enable cheats' code from Descent 1, your ship just blows up.

It would be an interesting thing for CTItan to track.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Orientation: Gay

0131 wrote:
dess wrote: Workit 002: Doesn't show up as a slide

Workit 003: Doesn't show up as a slide
Could not reproduce this, just started a tease with 3 Work It cards and every one was displayed and worked.
This happens for me too. Set up a tease with only 3 WI! and only 001 was displayed
Site Admin
Keys: 974,11 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Its the testing case, work it 002 and 003 require some free space until the next card.
Its handled this way to avoid "ignore all instructions meanwhile" effects.
This way it makes sure you have enough time without beeing interrupted to fullfill the work it cards.
Add more images and they will work!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Orientation: Gay

Yup, it worked perfectly now.
Bamith
Kinky
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Submissive

Would it be possible to add a feature to the Chance to cum cards that you can select if you cum using the card? Selecting on a card that would allow you to end the tease would actually end the tease. And if you needed multiple orgasms to end the tease, it could keep track of these?
Site Admin

Card Creator

Bamith wrote:Would it be possible to add a feature to the Chance to cum cards that you can select if you cum using the card? Selecting on a card that would allow you to end the tease would actually end the tease. And if you needed multiple orgasms to end the tease, it could keep track of these?
If a chance to cum card has such a effect it usually asks if you cum during the card using a pop up.
footboy83
Curious
Keys: 0,19 

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but I had a request.

The ticker audio can be offsetting sometimes, is there any chance of adding a visual timer in the future? Like a progress bar that spans the bottom or top of the slide, similar to a loading bar that fills up for 10 seconds and repeats every slide?

So at half full bar for example, I know I need to be halfway through the stroke count. That way it could be played without audio.

I know there's a total time in game timer on the tool bar but with pauses and such it can't really be used for a length of slide timer.
Site Admin

Card Creator

footboy83 wrote:Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but I had a request.

The ticker audio can be offsetting sometimes, is there any chance of adding a visual timer in the future? Like a progress bar that spans the bottom or top of the slide, similar to a loading bar that fills up for 10 seconds and repeats every slide?

So at half full bar for example, I know I need to be halfway through the stroke count. That way it could be played without audio.

I know there's a total time in game timer on the tool bar but with pauses and such it can't really be used for a length of slide timer.
Sure i can add something for that!

In the meantime, as you mentioned the total time, you could create an alarm and set it to "pause when paused" but thats a pretty bad solution :(
footboy83
Curious

Thank You!! The loading bar idea I got from another tease simulator, but even a visual countdown each slide would work too. Just not as easy to follow.

Yeah..on the alarm idea, trying to get away from using audio altogether if I can. Not on every tease but occasionally.
footboy83
Curious

A less simpler request, do you think there is any possible way of making a mobile friendly CTI2 or even CTI without using a manual slideshow? I know it's a bit of a longshot, mobile devices are so restricted..

Return to “Development”

• Information