Hi

Introduce yourself.
Bubberson
Beginner
Keys: 0,00 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Sup, I just found this CTI thing and have to say I'm very exited to give the game a shot this evening. But since I don't really save a lot of hentai images, I'll probably be scouring the internet for those today, instead of actually getting to the tease.. guess that's the spirit huh?

Anyway, I look forward to lurking these forums some more in the near future. If someone could give me some pointers to good hentai dumps that'd be greatly appreciated, but otherwise I'll just be scouring 4ch for the next few hours.

Nice to meet y'all, and see ya around.
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

I'm a fan of https://chan.sankakucomplex.com for images.
I don't know where to go to trade whole folders.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Gay

I started with sankaku. Then checked the sources of images and started tracking artists on sites like pixiv
vanadium
Patreon Supporter ++
Patreon Supporter ++
Keys: 8 882,43 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

Hello! I have used g.e-hentai in the past. The gallery has moved to https://e-hentai.org/. You can restrict your search to image sets by using the buttons this link will also do that for you. Additionally, if you have experience with Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey. You can install plugins such as "E-Hentai highlighter" and "E-Hentai API support" to increase filtering options.

If you want to download sets you can either use a Torrent someone may have made available or use their on-site currency. Note that you can't buy this, you have to earn it. If someone really wants a specific set downloaded give me a heads-up, I have enough points to spare.

Return to “Introduction”

• Information