Time for new cards

Talk about CTI.
Krell
Kinky
Keys: 2,46 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Straight

Ever since I lost my entire collection of personalized instruction cards I've felt like starting a new set or suplemental cards that everyone could enjoy. Most of my ideas drastically change the way you use the teases however. So before I just go diving in and clogging the card section with my creations, I would like to actually get an idea of which of my cards everyone else might enjoy so I have a place to start

#1 The Deck Mistress (full set):
Embraces the heavily random nature of a CTI Tease and work with it rather than against it. This set would revolve around the Deck Mistress's mood to alter cards. Instruction cards, in addition to providing instructions would also raise or lower a mood score. This score can sometimes be influenced by you but more often than not will balance itself. When the Deck Mistress's mood is low she will take her frustrations out on you making her happier and when it is high she will be kinder but get bored causing her mood to fall.

#2 Self Improvement (supplemental):
Are you a slob, out of shape, or just want to better yourself? These cards will help you fix that, or make you regret it not fixing it. Don't worry though, you can have some fun along the way.

#3 Consequences (supplemental):
Mostly punishment cards for those who cum before instructed or disobey instruction cards. A few extra creative instructions revolving around failures both past and future as well.

#4 play to win (full set):
Full set and ruled designed to make teases more like a game. If you only get to finish if you can beat the game. Special rules and punishments for those who cum without winning.

#5 Tease of toys (supplemental sets):
Suplemental sets designed around single toys so you only add the sets for toys you own. Be warned, toys are far more menacing when they have a purpose instead of single cards.

And now for discussion. Tell me which ideas you like or dislike and why. Some of these ideas could be made even better or be turned from a dislike into a favorite with the right feedback.
Site Admin
Keys: 974,71 
Orientation: Bi

Card Creator

Yay new cards!
I like #3 there are so few punishment card we could need more =D
and i like #5 because i shuffle all my card into one tease and don´t realy play a specific set.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Can i has CTI pls
Krell
Kinky

Well guess I'll start there since no one else is posting. If you post some of the toys you use I'll start with some of those most likely.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Uhh the item request brought me a nice idea, all item icons from the viewer are now available as smilies!

:Analballon: :Analbeads: :Ballgag: :Ringgag: :Buttplugbig: :Buttplugmedium: :Plugtail: :Dildo: :Camera: :Candle: :Condom: :Handcuffs: :Mobilephone: :Nippleclamp: :Nipplesucker: :Sleepmask:
Krell
Kinky

So working on these cards and it occurs to me that I have no idea the proper way to make a logo. Any advice to where I can obtain some ready made or how I can make my own without sucking at it?
Inside7shadows
Created software for the community!
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant

#1 sounds like Skirmish, but stable instead of inherently unstable. Could be interesting.

#2 isn't there already a Fitness tease? If you have a different way to do it, sure. But be sure to check for prior art.

#4 Do you have a game in mind? Because don't do Fluxx.

Also, does anyone have a set creator? Krell, do you have a way to run your entire paste bin list through a card creator so you don't have to build one card at a time? I really feel like this could streamline set making.
Site Admin

Card Creator

Pastebin? I think you are mistaking something with this thread revamped core set
Krell
Kinky

Nope, I do one card at a time.

#2 I don't plan on making it all fitness if I do it. It would include things like cleaning up the house, better diet, helping others, etc. The idea behind that particular set is to better yourself, not only physically. It's not my most popular idea, but I've made cards along those lines in the past that helped me out a lot.

#4 nope, no game in mind. Was going to make one from scratch or take ideas from others.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant

So uh, how do you feel about drafting formats?
Krell
Kinky

Once I have some time perhaps. I've been incredibly busy lately.

Return to “CTI - Talk”

• Information