"start": "draw",
      "type": "instruction",
      "fors": "instant",
      "action": "1/3/3",
      "until": "type:picture"
    }
  ]
}

Rewinding isn't that necesary if it's causing troubles.
Simon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

Rothaon wrote:Untils aren't trigering now. :')

Code: Select all

{
  "actions": [
    {
      "start": "draw",
      "type": "instruction",
      "action": "1/3/3",
      "until": "type:picture"
    }
  ]
}

Rewinding isn't that necesary if it's causing troubles.
Rewinding is implemented already heya! But UNTIL should still work, I'll look into it...
Always watching.
Simon

Rothaon wrote:Untils aren't trigering now. :')
I've looked into it and decided that the UNTIL system was way to unstable and ugly for my liking. So I completely overhauled it.
It's in version 1.2.2, let me know if you run into any other problems, big or small.
Always watching.
Inside7shadows
Keys: 5,55 
Type: Dominant
Orientation: Straight

This sounds swanky. I'll make a commitment to tinker with this after I finish my other priorities.
playsafe
Talented!
Talented!
Keys: 405,96 
Orientation: Straight

If you're searching for new ideas to enhance your program, you could add a "suggested amount of pictures" feature to it. But it's rather unimportant.
One thing I'd like to see in all the programs here would be audio feedback, eg a sound when a picture is changing and a different one when an instruction card was drawn. That way one could watch a video without having one eye on the slideshow.
Simon

playsafe wrote:If you're searching for new ideas to enhance your program, you could add a "suggested amount of pictures" feature to it. But it's rather unimportant.
One thing I'd like to see in all the programs here would be audio feedback, eg a sound when a picture is changing and a different one when an instruction card was drawn. That way one could watch a video without having one eye on the slideshow.
This (and a little more) is adressed in the 1.3.0 update!
Always watching.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Orientation: Gay

Nice update! 8)

Some questions :P

How is start: start supposed to work? From my tests it works like start: draw

{
  "actions": [
    {
      "start": "start",
      "type":  "instruction",
      "action": "fds",
      "until": "type:cum:any"
    }
  ]
}
Also the delay parameters seems to be ignored.

I'm trying to get a way to separate allowed cums from forbidden ones :P

PS: I just noticed that conditional only stops the code from running, not the card from showing. I gues it's how it's supposed to work, but it may be worth noting it int he wiki :)

Edit: With slidetime the * and / operators seem to be doing to math in ms. *2 chancges 10s to 20000s and the / just makes it 0 xD
Simon

Rothaon wrote:How is start: start supposed to work? From my tests it works like start: draw
Yep, it was broken fixed in 1.3.1

Rothaon wrote:Also the delay parameters seems to be ignored.
I could only recreate this with START value being "start". And fixed it in 1.3.1

Rothaon wrote:I'm trying to get a way to separate allowed cums from forbidden ones :P
If you give explain this in a little more detail I might be able to help you :P

Rothaon wrote:PS: I just noticed that conditional only stops the code from running, not the card from showing. I gues it's how it's supposed to work, but it may be worth noting it int he wiki :)
Added it.

Rothaon wrote:Edit: With slidetime the * and / operators seem to be doing to math in ms. *2 chancges 10s to 20000s and the / just makes it 0 xD
Yep, fixed this too.
Always watching.
Rothaon
Keys: 113,87 
Orientation: Gay

I'm not quoting everythinig so thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks :Cheerleader:

I forgot to add that you should avoid slidecount going below 1. Or 0. Actually I think that if slidecount gets to 0 you just skip to the next instruction.
Simon wrote:
Rothaon wrote:I'm trying to get a way to separate allowed cums from forbidden ones :P
If you give explain this in a little more detail I might be able to help you :P
Specially with edges (and sometimes with ruins) there are card that force you to do them and cards that penalize you if you do them. eg:

- Until the end of the tease if you edge, get into chastity.
- SC 20 If you edge before next instruction get into chastity. Then get back to whatever your SC was.

The 1st one would use fors:type:cum:edge until:end
And the 2nd one fors:type:cum:Edge:force until:type:instruction

But if you encounter them both, both will fire, even if you're forced to.

------------------------

Post testing stuff: Start cards aren't show. The picture itself. I don't care much about the picture itself but it would be good for instructions to be shown, so they know what is going on.

{"actions":[{"start":"start","type":"chastity","action":"true","fors":"type:picture","until":"type:cum:ruin"},{"start":"start","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"Start","until":"type:cum:ruin"}]}
Also, if one start card is chosen twice, there's no way to know. (I was chasing a multiplier bug and it was just this. xD )

Instruction where the fors is the same as the until seems to not be triggering.

{ "actions":[{"start":"draw","type":"strokecount","action":"+1","fors":"type:cum:ruin","until":"type:cum:any"},{"start":"draw","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"SC +1 When you get a ruined orgasm. Until you cum, edge or ruin.","until":"type:cum:any"}]}

I just realized that delay:1 is the instruction card itself. Sorry :Lolita:

----------------------

So far I have two ideas to do. I hope I can finish them. :Cheerleader:
Simon

Rothaon wrote:I'm not quoting everythinig
I am :D
Rothaon wrote:I forgot to add that you should avoid slidecount going below 1. Or 0. Actually I think that if slidecount gets to 0 you just skip to the next instruction.
In 1.4.0 cards will prevented from changing the slidetime below 1 second per slide, and the strokecount can't be below 0 anymore. I'll take a look into your request later, because as it currently stands all slides (also instruction cards are displayed according to the slidetime, so skipping to the next instruction isn't really possible.
Rothaon wrote:- Until the end of the tease if you edge, get into chastity.
- SC 20 If you edge before next instruction get into chastity. Then get back to whatever your SC was.

The 1st one would use fors:type:cum:edge until:end
And the 2nd one fors:type:cum:Edge:force until:type:instruction

But if you encounter them both, both will fire, even if you're forced to.
I added the PRIORITY parameter to deal with these sort of situations in 1.4.0.
Please note that cards without any PRIORITY value specified won't be ignored by the priority system.
Rothaon wrote:Post testing stuff: Start cards aren't show. The picture itself. I don't care much about the picture itself but it would be good for instructions to be shown, so they know what is going on.
| +

{"actions":[{"start":"start","type":"chastity","action":"true","fors":"type:picture","until":"type:cum:ruin"},{"start":"start","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"Start","until":"type:cum:ruin"}]}
Also, if one start card is chosen twice, there's no way to know. (I was chasing a multiplier bug and it was just this. xD )
I changed it so it shows the cards fully now, instead of the filenames.
Also made it so it shows cards as many times as they come up in the tease.
Rothaon wrote:Instruction where the fors is the same as the until seems to not be triggering.
| +

{ "actions":[{"start":"draw","type":"strokecount","action":"+1","fors":"type:cum:ruin","until":"type:cum:any"},{"start":"draw","fors":"instant","type":"instruction","action":"SC +1 When you get a ruined orgasm. Until you cum, edge or ruin.","until":"type:cum:any"}]}

I'll look into this. I think it's a problem with the delay settings combined with the fact that every card checks twice per event if it's UNTIL parameter is met (before and after performing it's action (if it can)).
Always watching.

Return to “CTI - Talk”

• Information