Black CTI-Script Teaseviewer [1.7.7][Discontinued]

Talk about CTI.
Simon
Created software for the community!
Keys: 0,02 
Type: Switch
Orientation: Bi

playsafe wrote:That worked! Next error, it won't proceed to the next image: http://prntscr.com/mdzkie
And when clicking on Edged here it says you're not allowed to. But Edging in the next 3 slides was the task.
Thanks again, this helped me fixed a lot of (potential) bugs. You get all those sweet fixes in 1.7.4. Also updated some CTIS Core cards, it should work without, but you might want to re-download that.
Always watching.
howsowz
Beginner
Keys: 0,40 
Orientation: Straight

I'm having an issue with the card creator. I get through the card creating process just fine until the screen where you write the code for a CTIS card. After completing the code I try to click "Next" and nothing happens. In the console I get this error message:

fs.js:142 Uncaught Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'local:///F:\black\cards'
at Object.fs.readdirSync (fs.js:893)
at Object.fs.readdirSync (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:633)
at HTMLButtonElement.$.click (<anonymous>:497:23)
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5183)
at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:4991)
Simon

howsowz wrote:I'm having an issue with the card creator. I get through the card creating process just fine until the screen where you write the code for a CTIS card. After completing the code I try to click "Next" and nothing happens. In the console I get this error message:
Error message | +
fs.js:142 Uncaught Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'local:///F:\black\cards'
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5183)
at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:4991)
Hey thanks for the info, I just pushed out 1.7.5 with a fix for this issue. Let me know if you have any other issues (with Black).
Always watching.
howsowz
Beginner
Keys: 0,40 

Simon wrote:
howsowz wrote:I'm having an issue with the card creator. I get through the card creating process just fine until the screen where you write the code for a CTIS card. After completing the code I try to click "Next" and nothing happens. In the console I get this error message:
Error message | +
Hey thanks for the info, I just pushed out 1.7.5 with a fix for this issue. Let me know if you have any other issues (with Black).
Thank you the card creator is working fine, but now when I go to start up a tease it gives me this error in the console:

Uncaught Error: Asked for F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\src\ts\tease\actioncontroller.ts but it was not precompiled!
at FileChangedCache.getHashForPathSync (file-change-cache.js:255)
at CompilerHost.compileReadOnlySync (compiler-host.js:493)
at CompilerHost.compileSync (compiler-host.js:414)
at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .ts] (F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\node_modules\electron-compile\lib\require-hook.js:68:48)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:620)
at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:559)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:551)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:658)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:20)
at Object.<anonymous> (tease.ts:5)

When I try to click "start" or is gives me this:

tease.html:119 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'start' of undefined
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (tease.html:119)
onclick @ tease.html:119

and when I click the menu in the top right it gives me this:

tease.html:288 Uncaught ReferenceError: menu is not defined
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (tease.html:288)

It was working before getting the update.
Simon

howsowz wrote:
Simon wrote:
Error message | +
Thank you the card creator is working fine, but now when I go to start up a tease it gives me this error in the console:
Error details | +
Uncaught Error: Asked for F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\src\ts\tease\actioncontroller.ts but it was not precompiled!
at FileChangedCache.getHashForPathSync (file-change-cache.js:255)
at CompilerHost.compileReadOnlySync (compiler-host.js:493)
at CompilerHost.compileSync (compiler-host.js:414)
at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .ts] (F:\Black CTIS Viewer-win32-x64\resources\app\node_modules\electron-compile\lib\require-hook.js:68:48)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:620)
at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:559)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:551)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:658)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:20)
at Object.<anonymous> (tease.ts:5)

When I try to click "start" or is gives me this:

tease.html:119 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'start' of undefined
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (tease.html:119)
onclick @ tease.html:119

and when I click the menu in the top right it gives me this:

tease.html:288 Uncaught ReferenceError: menu is not defined
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (tease.html:288)

It was working before getting the update.
Hey good you let me know, I can fix this in a jiffy, I think something went wrong in git, because it's a literal filename issue. As the error notes it can't find "actioncontroller.ts", that's because it used to be named "actionController.ts". For some reason that capitalization came back. Anyways, I'll upload 1.7.6 asap, will probably take me about an hour.
Always watching.
computer_geek
Beginner
Keys: 0,05 
Type: Dominant

Black - Version 1.7.7 Linux 64

Got a bug where "slidetime" does not respond to programming. Tried with creating one and also tested with the CTIS.Simon.CTIS Core.Special.1.ctis script from the original CTIS-Core deck. Not sure if this effects Windows version.

Return to “CTI - Talk”

• Information