Black CTIS Viewer
Hey y'all, I've decided to discontinue Black. It was a fun project but the codebase is fairly convoluted and I'm not having much fun cleaning it up, or refactoring large parts of it. Also now Rothaon is doing something similar and CTI2 becomes better and better, I feel like we really don't need me picking this up again. So, yeah.
Hello all, it's a pleasure to be writing this: I've made a teaseviewer.
Now you might be asking yourself, "another one?" Which is fair but not totally justified.
You see this teaseviewer besides showing regular CTI cards, can also show a new type of CTI card: CTI Script Cards (CTIS for short).
As the name implies a CTIS card can run a small script when added to the tease.
The system was inspired by 0131's CTI2, but made in a way so people can easily share them.
Also they're slightly easier to 'program' than CTI2 cards.
Black also comes with a built-in cardcreator for CTIS cards, and a detailed guide on how to make cards can be found here.
New in 1.7
- Added storage clean-up to keep your storage file small
- Added FLAGS parameter, more info on the wiki
- Added Ratio mode for categories in setup
- Added category setup saving/loading
- Added light themes
- Added a setting for instant ticker updates (update the ticker as soon as slidetime/strokecount changes)
- Added the option for a custom ticker noise
- Added configurable key binds
- New in 1.6 | +
- New in 1.5 | +
There's a lot more to tell, but the most effective way for one to learn about it is by experiencing it.
How? Two steps:
- Download Black from here: https://github.com/Galactic-Cat/Black/releases/latest (Windows users can download the .exe file, Linux users can download the .zip package)
- Download the CTIS Core set (this is a carboncopy of the normal Core set, only with CTIS cards) here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1ftm4sqd6jso ... e.zip?dl=0
Other CTIS decks
CTIS Surge by TauthEicse
Want to know more?
Feel free to ask me here, or via PM.
You can also check out the half-done wiki here.
P.S. Something special: if you make 3 or more CTIS cards, you can PM me, and I'll send you a card from my 'legendary' set. This card will be a special CTIS card, which will do something special (something undocumented but really fun).